XV

I rolled over in my bed sighing as I felt a body

I rolled over in my bed sighing as I felt a body. I sat up and looked at River who was waving at me.

"Whatchu doing in here River?" I asked him as he looked at me nervously.

"I um...I just-,"

"You just wanted to lay in here?" I asked him as he nodded his head. "Aight. That's ok. Where's Kreighton?"

"He's making pancakes," he told me happily. He loved pancakes.

"Aight bet. I'm going back to sleep. You wanna watch cartoons?" I asked him as he nodded his head. I put it on PBS and watched as he smiled looking at the TV. He loves his little shows. I closed my eyes and laid back down sighing and getting comfy.

The other day was long and hard. I can't believe my mother really did that to me.

My chest man.

I tried to go back to sleep but once I was up and my mind started racing I couldn't. I sat up and sighed looking at River who was siding along to the songs being played on the show he was watching. I got up and walked into my bathroom. I peed before washing my face and brushing my teeth and then walked back into the room. I threw on some sweats before grabbing my stash and putting my little container in my pocket.

I haven't smoked in so long since Kreighton has been living with me. Now I feel like smoking.

I walked to the front and looked at Kreighton who was plating the food and watched him smile at me.

"Morning baby," he spoke as I waved at him opening the front door. "Aye, bring yo ass,"

I walked over to him after closing the door and stood in front of him. He washed his hands after setting the food down and then leaned down to kiss me. He wrapped his arms around me romantically and then softly rubbed my ass kissing my neck a bit.

"Don't ever try to walk outta here with my kisses. Where you going?" He asked me hugging me tightly.

"To smoke," I told him.

"You smoking again?" He asked me a si shrugged. "Well...how about you eat first? I made you breakfast,"

"I'm not hungry," I told him.

"You have to eat something Jo. Please? For me?" He spoke as I sighed nodding my head. "Go sit down and I'll bring you your plate,"

I walked over to the table and sat down watching as he brought me my plate and then sat down River's plate before calling him. I watched as he ran to the front before climbing into the chair so that he could sit next to me.

"Jo look! He put strawberries on my pancakes!" He told me excitedly as I nodded my head.

"I see them. Does it taste good? Try it," I told him, and he at a little bit before looking at me.