IX

Not going to work was boring as fuck

Not going to work was boring as fuck. My knee wasn't broken and was only sore, but Dev insisted that I take two weeks off to rest and let my knee heal. I've never been out of work this long. Even when I was dealing, I always had to be doing something. So sitting here on paid leave was weird, but I didn't really have a choice. I went to work and I guess he talked to Kiya because she definitely made me go right back home. I didn't fight her on it and now I'm here. At home. Alone. By myself. Bored. Hungry. Lonely.

Just annoying shit.

I'm not staying in the house. I don't care.

It's kind of late and Kreighton was out with his family doing some family business shit. It was dark out, but I didn't care. I was about to go to Walmart and walk around or something. I'm bored as hell. I haven't even been using my crutches. This brace is enough.

I checked my emails before I left though and looked through my messages to see if I heard anything back from the adoption agency. They still haven't responded after I applied for the third time. Maybe they're just not going to respond at all. They're probably thinking maybe this bitch can't read, but we said no!

I'm not going to stress over it. Maybe if Kreighton and I get there than he can adopt and I'll just be here. Maybe they just don't like me.

I locked my phone and got up walking to the back to put some sweats and a hoodie on before grabbing my keys and my wallet. I walked back to the front door and put on my slides before walking out of the door. Maybe I should stop at the shop first and grab a sandwich. Yea, I'll do that first.

I got into the elevator and sighed leaning back on the wall. I'm hungry now that I'm thinking about the food. Damn.

I chuckled to myself before stepping off of the elevator and then walking out to my car. I unlocked it and hopped in sighing at how bored I was.

To "LFC🥱🖕🏿":
When are you gonna be done😭
I'm bored as shit and ur not here
to annoy. Hurry up broooooooo

I sent the message and then sat my phone down just letting the music from the radio play instead of the music from my phone.

I put my seat belt on and then pulled off heading to the sandwich shop. I started driving while just thinking about everything that's been going on. Well, it hadn't been much really because I've been stuck in fucking bed rest even though my knee isn't broken! I can walk. I guess the doctor thinks he knows more than me or something. Just rude.

Anyway, my nephew felt so bad about my knee that he was scared to come around me now. He thought I hated him and that I would be mad so now he's scared to be around me. I know it wasn't his fault. He didn't do it on purpose. He was only trying to come skate with me again because he saw that I was skating. He just made a mistake by skating in front of me like that, but I'm not mad at him. I mean he's only 5. It wasn't on purpose.