Chapter 11

I think it's safe to say that I was about to flunk my exam because of what I saw. I couldn't get it out of my mind. Kahit anong pilit ang gawin ko, no matter how hard I tried to think of other things, bumabalik pa rin sa gabing 'yon ang isip ko.

I tried to get myself busy. I focused on reviewing my notes, and I even tried to read the books that Rio gave me just for my mind to get occupied, but for some reason, that scene found its way back to my mind.

And now that I was staring at the test paper in front of me as we were having our final exam, parang gusto ko na lang maiyak. I couldn't remember anything about our lesson! Those preparations that I did so I would get a high score would be useless as my mind was thinking of something so different that it wasn't even connected to our lesson!

I bit my lower lip. Naiiyak na talaga ako. I didn't like this. Wala talagang pumapasok sa isip ko except Devlin and what he was doing that night! Hindi pa nakatulong that the very man who was occupying my mind right now while I was having my final exam was just outside my room and probably watching me as I could feel his heavy gaze!

Is this some kind of torture? Why am I being like this? I just couldn't get Devlin out of my mind!

Though, in my defense, I think anyone would be acting like I was right now if they saw their bodyguard jerking off while saying their name.

I almost groan out loud. Naalala ko na naman! And for some strange reason, I would feel very hot and thirsty whenever I remembered how he looked that night.

I saw his body naked. Alam kong maganda ang katawan ni Devlin. He was working out after all. And I already had a glimpse of his body at the beach back then. Pero iba pa rin ang makita s'yang walang kahit anong suot na damit.

His body was really ripped and muscular. Mahihiya ang mga co-models kong lalaki sa katawan n'ya. Walang-wala kasi sila sa tangkad at ganda ng katawan ni Devlin.

And his cock... Goodness. It was... really long and thick and huge. As in huge! Hindi pa nga kayang hawakan ng kamay n'ya.

I crossed my legs. Damn it. I want to see it again.

His body. I meant his body.

I sighed. Hirap na hirap na nga kong panindigan ang mabait kong image, then Devlin had to corrupt my mind!

"Times up! Finish or not, pass your papers to the front."

I heard groans and pleas from my blockmates when Miss Popova said that. Tahimik lang akong napatingin sa test paper ko. Natapos ko naman but I wasn't confident with my answers as my mind was elsewhere while I was answering. Ganoon din sa iba ko pang test. May mga naisagot naman ako but I couldn't help getting worried.

Inayos ko na ang mga gamit ko. That was our last exam. After nito ay kailangan na lang naming asikasuhin ang mga needed requirement for the next few days. Then, if we passed the semester, we would be graduating students na.

"Good work, Yeliz!" sabi ni Miss Popova nang ilagay ko sa table ang test paper ko.

"Thank you, miss."

"I'm sure you'll pass your exam with flying colors."

I tried to chuckle.

"I certainly hope so."

Bahagya s'yang lumapit sa 'kin at mahina ang boses nang magsalita.

"This is just between the two of us, but you're my favorite student." She smiled at me. "I'm going to miss you, Yeliz."

That really warmed my heart. Hindi ko tuloy maiwasan ang mapangiti nang malawak.

"Thank you for everything, Miss Popova."