This is what she analyzed from Dazai Osamu's words.

Although her intuition still told her that Osamu Dazai was hiding something, it did not prevent her from knowing one thing - even if she refused, these guys would probably find a way to monitor her.

If she went to stay in a hotel, if these people really came, they might cause danger to ordinary people nearby, so it would be better to stay in the armed detective agency for a few days.

It's not that Yan Xi hasn't thought about going to Tokyo, it's just that Tokyo is the territory of the magic world, and those old oranges are there, and she's afraid that she won't be able to hold back and rush over to beat them up. After all, the hatred between them is not just a matter of words. It can be solved.

Thinking of the old oranges, Yan Xi inevitably thought of Xia Youjie.

Speaking of which, they were all on the same island, so they should have met...

She thought drowsily, and gradually fell into sleep.

On the wall, the clock ticked softly, and the evening breeze slipped in quietly through the open window.

Inside 711, under the bright incandescent light, the black-haired boy smiled gently and took the bag from the clerk and walked out the door.

"Satoru." He threw a small triangular cake to the white-haired boy not far away and asked, "Are you still ready to look for it?"

"It's almost dawn." He said, "Today's morning class is with Teacher Noctua. Well, you will be punished if you are late."

"It's just a review. It's not like I haven't written it before. If you're afraid, you can go back first," Gojo Satoru said while opening the cake box and picking up the plastic on the side. He stuck a small piece of fork into his mouth and said vaguely, "Anyway, I won't go back until I find that guy."

"You may not be able to beat her if you find her." Xia Youjie poured cold water on her unceremoniously. , eyes joking, "What if I get knocked unconscious again?"

"What nonsense are you talking about." Gojo Satoru's voice suddenly became louder, "If she hadn't suddenly attacked me at that time, how could I have lost so miserably! "

You are like a cat whose tail has been stepped on." Xia Youjie laughed at his friend, but after laughing, he asked thoughtfully, "But... why does she know about you." Mobile phone number?"

"How do I know that?" Gojo Satoru said with a stink, "I thought it was your prank when I first received it.

" Xia Youjie said, raising his right hand. , the warlock activated, and a dark, cloud-like curse spirit appeared in front of the two of them.

"Come up." He said, "We haven't searched the west area yet."

"Oh, I found that your ability is as convenient as a Pokémon." Gojo Satoru sighed and jumped up briskly. "Thanks~Jie."

Xia Youjie smiled gently and controlled the curse spirit to fly towards the west.

////

In the distant sky, a flash of white disperses the darkness of the night, and the morning glow scatters a patch of crimson. A stray dog ​​bumped into a treetop, frightening three or two sparrows.