91-94

Chapter 91

Picked up the remote control and sat on the sofa. After playing with it for a while, Yan Xi mastered the basic skills of changing channels. He casually leaned his back on the sofa and switched to the first channel.

"The one who challenges Hisoka, the Lord of the 200th Floor, is Player Ferro, known as the 'Golden Bone Sword'." "

This is the tenth time Player Ferro has challenged the Lord of the 200th Floor."

"Will he succeed this time? ?"

"Let's wait and see."

At this time, the screen gave a close-up of the owner of the 200th floor named Hisoka.

But I saw that he was in ragged clothes, with a bruised nose and swollen face, scarred and miserable. He was just a stretcher away from being sent to the ICU, but he still stood there tenaciously.

His eyes were half-squinted, the corners of his mouth were turned up, and he twisted his waist to get into a good posture.

Yan Xi was in awe.

He's really a werewolf with a weak body and a strong mind!

"What are you looking at?" Gojo Satoru's slightly deep voice suddenly sounded in his ears.

Yan Xi turned her head subconsciously, and was suddenly startled by the big face in front of her. She jerked her waist to the right, and almost hit the remote control in her hand without any conditioned reflex.

"You are really easily frightened." Gojo Satoru chuckled, "Can I understand that Yanxi-chan is not on guard against me?" "

What do you have to guard against?" Yanxi said bluntly, "You can't beat me. Me."

These words were so true that Gojo Satoru was choked and immediately speechless.

"What's that?" Yan Xi moved to the edge of the sofa, not understanding the charm at all, "Next time, don't get so close to me suddenly. What if I lose control and beat you?"

Gojo Satoru: "..."

Gojo Satoru was strangely silent for two seconds, "Yanxi-chan..."

"Nani?"

Meeting the girl's confused gaze, Gojo Satoru sighed, "Forget it, it's nothing."

"Oh." Gojo Satoru Satoru's convulsions were not once or twice, and Yan Xi didn't care, but reminded him, "By the way, an employee lady just came over to inform you that you have a match tomorrow at three o'clock in the afternoon, and your opponent is Hua Shi Douluang."

"Hey, hey. , Got it." Gojo Satoru stretched out his right hand, raised his long legs, and sat down beside her lightly.

Such a big lump suddenly fell down, and Yan Xi's body tilted to the right with the inertia, so she subconsciously moved to the left.

Gojo Satoru immediately adjusted his posture, spreading his long legs to the left and right, and draping his arms on the backrest. The sofa, which was originally more than enough for two people, became crowded with his drastic posture. .