109-110

Chapter 109

Jin Fulis, the founder of "Greed Island", one of the top five telepaths in the world, and a top-secret figure on the Hunter website. He has a very high IQ and a wide range of interests. He likes to dig graves and be a savage. He is a wild man who loves freedom and wanders around the world.

After giving birth to a child without taking care of him, without giving him money to visit him, even if the child does not study or go to school and becomes a little wild baby in the forest, he still firmly believes that he can fly freely along the trajectory he has guided him.

According to Jin's plan, his baby will meet his apprentice this year, and under his apprentice's guidance, he will take the hunter exam, make friends, find his father, learn telekinesis, play games, sneak around Greedy Island, and level up. Rush upwards, call him and say "Dad is awesome" and at the same time end the myth that Greed Island can never be cleared.

It should have been like this, but Jin Qian never expected that his island would be taken away before his cub left the novice village.

Jin was shocked, Jin was confused, and Jin was not calm anymore.

Jin Jue neither slept nor ate meat, and rode a dragon all night to fly to the Island of Greed.

Greedy Island is a game island for telekinesis users jointly built by him and the other 11 telekinesis users. Knowing well the destructive power of telekinesis users, everyone specially strengthened the defensive attributes of the island when building it to resist the attacks. His manufacturing ability was personally verified by him. Even if Nitro opened up, most of them would not demolish the island. But now, Du En said that the Greedy Island is about to be demolished, which shows how powerful this person is.

Jin was already prepared to fight each other to the death on the Greed Island and be scarred, but unexpectedly, what he saw was...sitting by the fountain, legs crossed, looking like primary school students. The white-haired young man and the black-haired girl also shared cards.

Jin "..."

...This was different from what he expected.

The promised Greed Island is about to be demolished?

Behind him, Leza came over. He stood on the high platform and stared at the two people harvesting the loot not far away. He said, "If nothing happens, they will be able to collect the cards in the next few days."

"They want to collect the cards . Take them all away." Jin soon understood what Du En and the others meant by calling him over. The two men were obviously not satisfied with taking away only three cards. And if he wants to take away more cards, he needs to change the rules.

"You should have seen it when you came here," Leza said.

"Ah." Jin responded, "It's really amazing power."

"That was just a random blow after being weakened 50 times." Leza continued.

Jin "..."

"Young people nowadays are really amazing." Jin sighed, "It seems that I have to give this card."

Although he said this, there was no trace of unwillingness or anger in his words. Looking at it from a distance, I don't know what I thought of, and the corners of my mouth suddenly turned up.