15-18

Chapter 15

"I was born out of human beings' fear of the earth."

The coming spirit is majestic, the scene explodes, and it is cool and domineering.

Watching Zhongmian Haruta shivered, watching HDB Tanning was calm and pale.

This is... a

"special-level curse spirit!!!"

It's also a special-level curse spirit that can talk!

This is not the mission they should take!

The Survival Dog Principle of the Curse Master says: Strike hard when facing the weak, and be as quiet as a chicken when facing the strong.

Slipping away.

The HDB tanning company made a feint and ran away.

Are you talking about teammate camaraderie?

nonexistent.

In the face of a life crisis, all of this was bullshit. He even expected Haruta to protect him from the knife.

Similarly, Shigemen Haruta also knew very well what HDB tanning was and didn't expect him at all. Without saying a word, he activated the warlock first and tried his best to save himself.

His warlock is called [Storage Miracles]. To put it simply, it stores the small miracles that happen in life and releases them when he encounters danger, helping him avoid disaster.

Commonly known as the magical skill of keeping one's fate.

But how could the gap between first-level and special-level be so easy to cross?

But he saw the unparalleled curse spirit raising his hand, with three fingers together, and the curse power was moving, with an understatement in his movements and a disdainful expression.

"Humans, be afraid."

The raging flames rose in the sky, like floods roaring, like fire dragons roaring...

"Shudder."

The flames were wrapped in the magma, two to three meters high, spreading hundreds of meters, covering apartment buildings, surging and Surging, he chased the two of them.

"Run away."

There was a boom, and the rubble and smoke filled the air, drowning them in an instant.

"This world no longer belongs to you."

When the dust settled, there were two more charred bodies on the ground.

They still maintained their running posture.

The panic in their eyes has not dissipated.

The unparalleled curse spirit looked down at the two dying people on the ground, and said scornfully: "We curse spirits are the new human beings." "

Remember my name."

"My name is Clepsydra."

It turns out that his name is Clepsydra.