21-25

Chapter 21 The

so-called Kame Sennin Trial Training Method was created by a serious and upright white-bearded old man. His training method is unique and innovative. This method uses superb technology and a people-friendly way to give trainees a pleasant experience both physically and mentally. , and during this period, various physical qualities were improved unknowingly, which can be said to be endless fun, and everyone said it was good after experiencing it.

It's just getting light.

The first-year students of the high school yawned and formed a group to go to the suburban location agreed upon by Yan Xi.

"Do you know?" The panda, who was a curse, didn't feel sleepy at all. He approached a few people and gossiped: "Yan Xi is the Heaven and Curse, a special Heaven and Curse." "

Tuna?!" Gojuan Tsubasa expressed shock: "Tuna mayonnaise!!"

"Special grade?" Maki, who is also a Sky and Curse Bond, also expressed shock: "Isn't the highest level of Sky and Curse Bond?"

The man who fled the Zenyuan home like her - The Zen Yuan is the highest level of heaven and mantra.

"It was Wu who designated her as a special-level one." Panda said: "Although Wu is frivolous, his conclusion is not wrong." "

So she really has special-level strength."

Special-level heaven and curse binding. ...

It turns out that Heaven and Curse can also become special-level...

Zenyuan Maki unconsciously raised expectations in her heart. If she accepts the special training of Yan Xi, who is also Heaven and Curse, won't it? One day, will her strength reach the special level?

No, she will become a special one sooner or later!

When the time comes, she will seize the position of head of the Chanyuan family, trample the arrogance of those guys under her feet, and laugh at their feudalism and stupidity.

Especially that bastard Zenin Naoya.

Sooner or later, she would pay him back twice as much for the shame she brought him!

"That idiot finally did something reliable." Maki tightened her shoulder straps and sighed sincerely, recalling her experiences in the past few months of attending a high school.

"Salmon roe."

"I'm really looking forward to today's special training." The panda put its chubby paw pads on the back of its head, looking forward to it together with everyone else.

ten minutes later.

The new assistant teacher Yan Xijiang arrived carrying four huge turtle shells: "Here, please put on these."

She put the turtle shell on the ground,

and the uneven corners and pitted surface were written all over it. It was filled with four big characters - "Incredibly ugly"

"Is this a turtle shell?"

"So ugly!"

Everyone on the Aesthetic Online site shook their heads in rejection!