“ You woke up?” I heard her voice and I closed my eyes in dismay, I turned back and gave her a weird smile.

“ Yeah, good morning.  you here?” I asked her while she sighed in anger, did I do something wrong.

“ Yeah I am here, because you definitely not care about yourself, you got unconscious and didn't even tell me” She said in a furious tone and mommy Manya is back.

“ I am so sorry Manu, that I got unconscious and didn't even tell you, I should have woken up and called you to tell that i got unconscious or maybe I should have visited back in past and tell you that i am going to get unconscious” I said, sarcasm dripped in my voice while she stared at me like a statue.

“ Done with over acting, at least the person feels that they are not well you should have told me” She said while I understood her concern, I took her in a big hug while she hugged me back.

“ I am sorry, but it was all sudden I was not sick” before I realised what I said it was too late, she looked at me narrowing her eyes in suspicion.

“ Did you vomit too? Are you pregnant? Did you have sex with someone? Is it a one night stand or just a fling?” She said kn a go while my eyes widened listening to her blabberings.

“ Oh my god Manu really, you very well know I am a virgin and no I didn't vomit. By the way, how did you get to know about this?”

“ Actually, I got a call from the owner of this building in the morning, he said he has to talk about some terms and conditions but you're not opening the door. So I got worried and came here. When I entered I saw you were on the bed, I tried to wake you up but you didn't wake up, I called the doctor. He came and said that it's just stress, you will wake up soon” she told me the whole story but I already know who is behind this and till now she have not asked me about those torn clothes. That means she doesn't know about it.

“ Thank you” I said while she just flicked my nose.

“ Oh please ishi shut up otherwise I will throw you out of the window” She said and got back to her work while my mind once again wandered in flashbacks.

“ Go and get freshen up, breakfast is almost ready “ She said while I nodded and moved towards the bedroom. I took my blue kurti and jeans, that's when I got a message, I took my phone and saw it was none other than that bastard AV, I opened the message just to get shocked.

“ How was the night kitten?” I closed my eyes in frustration, I wanted to punch his ugly face.

Ugggggggh this bastard when he will leave me alone, I wish I could scare him the same way he is doing this to me.

I turned off my phone, and went to the bathroom. I took a cold shower, to calm my mind as my mind was filled with yesterday's incident. He is serious about each and every word, he means each and every word and now I can't take risks with anyone's life. For now I don't know what to do but soon I will think about it. this has to end, he has to leave my life.

I wore my clothes and came out of the bathroom. I stood in front of the mirror, I saw my face had turned pale, I took the moisturiser and applied it to my face and then applied some lip balm on my lips. I went to my desk and kept all the necessary things in my bag. Till then Manu came with breakfast.

“ Ishi, let's have breakfast” Manu said while putting the tray on the table, she looked at me in confusion.

“ Why are you preparing your bag?” She asked me while settling on the couch.

“ Ohhoo Manu, it's almost college time, see” i said pointing towards the clock and settled beside her.

“ Seriously, we are going to college when you're not fine” She said while looking at me in disbelief.