Intro:

I never thought my life would end like this, as much as I loved him I couldn't be with him ,as much as I wanted to love him I couldn't endanger my people ,but without him I didn't have a life ,I wanted to live but I would not doom him with my death.
As I looked at the silver dagger in my hand I made my decision knowing I would only have a few seconds at the very most. I raised the dagger expanding my shield around me.
"ANYA" I couldn't stop myself from turning to look at him.
The second I looked at him I felt my shield stutter as well as my resolve.
"Maharani please don't" Shesha shouted running behind him.
"ANYA STOP" he slammed into my shield pushing and shoving trying to get through it in anyway ,his face was practically begging me to let down the shield but I had no time I could here more people coming including the only person whose powers could penetrate my shield.
"Jai Mahadev" I whispered through the cries and beggings.
I shut I eyes gathering all my courage to what I was about to do. I raised my hands holding the dagger firmly between them using all my strength to drive it into my stomach.
I gasped in pain as the dagger sunk through my skin, the pain seemed unbearable I could feel the warm trickle of blood dripping from my hand. I looked down to see the wound dripping pools of red blood.
I couldn't feel my legs from the pain it felt like someone had stuck fire to the wound.
"NO,NO ANYA ANYA A-ANYA"
Slam!
"No NO" he yelled as I felt my legs give away as I fell I tilted my head and saw Shesha banging on the shield trying to penetrate it trying to find a hole a way to sneak through it.
"Maharani"She begged looking at my collapsed figure "Please you can't leave us" she was crying now something I'd never seen her do.
I felt my shield falter like before.
I could feel my shield getting heavier and harder to hold, to keep them at bay. I pushed back in my head with all the strength left I could feel that the energy I had used to keep them from saving me was pulling me deeper into the darkness.
I struggled harder and pushed away the darkness and the shield keeping it expanded beyond me.I knew I had only seconds left I tilted my head my eyes roaming to find the person I wanted to see trying to trace from which direction the loudest of the cries were coming from knowing it would be him.
And finally my eyes found him.
"PRINCESS" He called at me trying his desperate attempts to get near me to 'save' me,"STOP STOP, P-PLEASE".
At the very second I stopped feeling the pain on my body. What! Why? I tilted my head to see why only I couldn't it wasn't just the pain I couldn't feel I couldn't feel my body!
I could feel my shield slipping and see it too as it came closer to me and Adrian was able to come closer too and my shield was losing strength it would be easy for him to penetrate through. 'No' I couldn't let him penetrate it not now it would be too early I had to stop him.
The second I thought of it and I knew what to do. I looked for the last time at the face of the only loved one left for me and I closed my eyes taking a deep breath.
I gathered all my energy into my mind using the tiny ball of energy to freeze the shield while it moved to me stopping it at two inches from me.
I could feel the darkness crushing down on me.
When suddenly I heard a voice close to my left ear like someone was whispering in my ear.
"Your destiny was never to be a queen in the first place,you are much much more than a queen,"
"YOUR STORY WILL NOT END"