¹⁹°

Telling Minho went exactly as they had thought. Upon receiving the news about his dad's health the youngest erupted into tears. His heart wrenching cries lasted for a while and resulted in Hyunjin starting to cry as well not being able to stand seeing the younger cry. And once they both managed to stop their tears Minho swore he is going to stick by his dad's side for the rest of the day or even more if possible . And after a good amount of discussion with the elders and his two alpha sons. Mr. Lee decided he was going to be announcing him stepping down from active role the next day itself.

_______________________________

Felix was strolling the pack without any particular destination in mind when he heard his phone ring in his back pocket.

He quickly check the phone to see it was Soobin calling him . Leading him to attending the call in record speed seeing the name of the person he was dating.

OTP.

Fel: Hey hyung ....

Sb: hey lix.  Up for a date today ?

Now felix wasn't really in a mood to go on a date considering the new he recieved that morning. But suddenly he remembered how he really needed to speed up the process of getting a mate. And in his heart the only person he wanted as a mate was Soobin . So not wanting to keep the older waiting for any longer he spoke up again.

Fel: ah sure what time ?

Sb: how about 3 pm today ?

Fel: ok I'll be you up.

Sb: don't bring your car I wanna walk

Fel: noted see you today evening.

Sb: see you. Bye~

Fel: bye~

------------------

When 2:30 pm  came around Felix was ready to leave . He was wearing a black turtle neck paired with Khakhi colour pants and cropped jacket . He opted to wear his black platform boots and finally he informed his mother who was in the living area before he left for soobin's house.  Reaching there at sharp 3 'o' clock and saw Soobin waiting for him inside his living room and often looking out through the giant window trying to be sneaky. These tiny moments gave Felix teb assurance that Soobin really did want this too and was not going along to not hurt the younger alpha's feelings.

Just seconds after Felix rang the bell . The door was opened by a eager looking Soobin who quickly said bye to who ever was in the living room with Soobin before turning to Felix and taking his out stretched hand in his with a smile.

Sb: you look good ...

Fel: so do you... This really suits you.

Soobin was dressed in a white dress shirt and black leather pants paired with black flat heeled boots and silver dangly earrings

Sb: thanks.

Fel: so what was your plan ? Where is our destination.

Sb: I was thinking of a impromptu one . Just walking around and deciding our destination as we go.

Fel: sounds good. Let's go.