¹⁷°

Chn: Why did you leave the bed so early ?

Chan was now standing in the kitchen rubbing the sleep out of his eyes as he stared at his mate shuffling around in the kitchen searching for something.

Hj: Ah shit , you scared me. I'm sorry though. Did I wake you up?

Chn: not exactly. My alpha sensed you leaving the bed so I wanted come find you. Why are you up so early ?

Hj: it 5 AM. It's not that early . Well I woke up all of a sudden and couldn't go back to sleep so I just thought I'll make some coffee and then do something to pass time .

Chn: 5 am IS that early. Also after the coffee wanna go for a run.

Hj: no need I can clearly see you're still sleepy. It's fine I can just entertain myself for some more time .

Chan was about to say how he wasn't sleepy at all but a loud yawn escaped his mouth as his eyes watered with how sleepy he was .

Hj: see you're clearly sleepy alpha. So please get back to bed. I'll be fine handling myself.

Chn: are you sure ?

Hj: yeah I'm sure. But before that could you tell me where the coffee powder and sugar are kept.

Chn: over there on the top cabinet

Hj: thanks .

Chn: you don't need to thank me for these things .

Hj: ok.

Chan went back to bed unwillingly, not wanting to leave his omega alone but he knew Hyunjin had a point. He was sleepy and without getting enough sleep he won't be able to function well for the day.

_______________________________

Hyunjin was sitting on the kitchen island with his coffee on his one hand and swiping through his phone with his other hand.

Suddenly a loud scream was heard before frantic footsteps were heard running back up the stairs .

Hyunjin had recognised the voice to be Minho's which lead him to leave his phone and coffee on the island and running upto Minho's room . And just seconds after Hyunjin reached the younger omega's room chan and Felix also did

Hj: Hey what happened? Why did you scream.

Lk: I saw someone in the kitchen.

Chn: what do you mean you saw someone in the kitchen.

Lk: I went down to get water but I saw someone on the kitchen island and I didn't recognise the silhouette to be any one in this house.

Suddenly Hyunjin started laughing after having put pieces together what happened.

Chn: why are you laughing ?

Hj: I'm so sorry for laughing like this at this but. I know who Minho saw.

Fel: who ?

Hj: me. I was sitting on the kitchen island drinking coffee . But I still had the lights turned off not wanting to disturb someone else. But I guessed I scared Minho. He isn't accustomed to having me here so he might have forgot I was here.

Lk: wait ya. Thinking of it. It does seem like I saw you.

Fel: ok nice so problem solved.

Lk: um Hyunjin hyung , since I woke up anyway and all these things went down. I'm not sleepy anymore so mind if I join you ? Unless you're busy.

Hj: ofcourse. I'm not busy.  I was literally on my phone scrolling through differed apps to pass time.

Lk: yaay . That's great. Let's go.

Hj: both of you go back to sleep.

Fel: yes mam..