³°

3 months later

Chan , Jin , lix and Han had developed a good friendship bond over the 3 months often hanging out together along with Soobin who was a senior just like Jisung and chan . He was already friends with the two cousins so his entry into the group wasn't really awkward.

Sb: what the hell is Mrs. Seo out of her fucking mind.

Soobin , Chan and Jisung had just joined the two junior at their usual lunch table.

Hj: what happened binnie hyung ?

Chn: she gave us 15 pages worth of home work to do and come tomorrow just because one of the rowdy boys came in late.

Sb: like bitch . If your gonna give punishment give it to the boy who disobeyed not to the entire class. Like hell.

Jis: calm down Soobin ahh. I'll help you with your home work. Now let's just sit and have our lunch alright .

Sb: hm. Ok.

The others just chuckled seeing soobin's angry face turn into a pouty face. The boys were used to this by now. Soobin was way too dirty minded and cursed even more to fit the typical omega image. But with the people he trust he took no time becoming a cute and fluffy little puppy like boy. And the three alphas enjoyed this side of him. One a little more than the other two.

Chn: so how was your guys first half of the day.

Hj: boring. Our English professor was going on and on something some poetic thing . Like I almost fell asleep. And then it was maths the next period and you know how that goes

The casual chatter continued between the boys until lunch was over and they separated once again to leave for their rest of the classes for the day.

_______________________________

Chn: mom dad you called me ?

Chan was now standing in his father's office thinking back on everything he did in the past one week to see if he did something that could get him in trouble.

Dad: oh don't look so scared you're not in trouble.

Chn: oh ? Ok . Then what's the matter why did you call me down urgently.

Mom: me and your dad are going away for 1 week for a conference and stuff surrounding it. So your in charge.

Chn: oh ok. Would it be ok If we invited friends over while you guys are gone ?

Dad: as long as you and lix don't turn this into a party house it's fine . You can have people over.

Chn: I promise we will be responsible. You can trust me and lix

Mom: we know son just telling you.

Chan quickly went to Felix's room to share this news with him and Minho who chan knew will be in Felix's room at this time since it's Minho's tutoring session with lix.

Both the younger boys were ecstatic upon receiving this news as they three did a tiny cheer. Making sure their parents dont here it.