⁸°

Chn: Jinnie ....

Hyunjin and Chan were at school their lunch break had just ended and Hyunjin was about to head back to class when chan called him.

Hj: hm?

Chn: how about we go out tonight.

Hj: like a date ?

Chn: yup .

Hj: sure our first date.. yaay.

Chn: cute . I'll pick you up at 7 pm . And don't worry I'll talk with your aunt and uncle if end have any issues.

Hj: there is no problem in that area as with how much me and Jisung talks about you and Felix . They practically already know you well enough. So it's fine with them

Chn: well that's great. See you at 7 seven.

_______________________________

It was currently 10 minutes before 7 , the time chan had told Hyunjin he will pick him up and Hyunjin was done getting ready and was now waiting for chan. He was wearing a pair of skin-fit jeans and black crop top with a cream colour cropped jacket on top.

He had went with a light no make-up  make up look and had his hair up in a half up half down style with his curtain bangs framing his face.

He was checking his phone every few seconds to see if it's 7 already and soon as it hit 7 the door bell rang and Hyunjin sprinted downstairs to see his uncle opening the door and greeting chan back.

Chn: good evening Alpha Han. I have a date with Hyunjin.

Jih: oh just call me Jihan. And yes I'm aware. Hyunjin have been mumbling about his date the whole evening though I don't think he is aware he's been doing it.

Hj: ok that's enough. Let me and Chan leave before you can embarrass me even more uncle.

Jih: ok . Have fun. When can I expect you back home ?

Hyunjin just looked at chan who spoke up seeing the look

Chn: I'll bring him back by 9 max .

Jih: ok. Enjoy your date.

With that Hyunjin pulled chan out to the drive way where he saw Chan's car was parked. Chan opened the door and let Hyunjin get inside before going over to the other side get in himself and starting the car.

Within 10 minutes they had reached their destination. Chan had chose a cute little café for their date. They both entered and took a seat in one of the two booths set up at the corner away from the publics eyes .

It had the system to order through the tablet that was placed on their table. Hyunjin ordered a vanilla milkshake while chan got a chocolate one  as he knew once Hyunjin was finished with his vanilla shake he would want Chan's drink and chocolate was one of the flavours that Hyunjin mentioned liking in milkshake along with vanilla and chikoo. While waiting for their drinks arrive chan and Hyunjin had fell into a comfortable exchange of casual talk and were just talking about random things