²°

Chan

I was walking towards my locker to keep my belongings when I saw a pretty little omega wearing a pink sleevless crop top , a black miniskirt and fishnet stockings. She had her hair up in a half up half down style and appeared to be in her own little world . But there was a tiny problem she was standing in front of my locker .

Chn: Hello beautiful. While I'd love to stand here and admire you I need to get to places and I need to use my locker before that so Miss would you mind moving from in front of my locker.

??: And while I enjoyed the compliment, who are you calling Miss ? I'm a fricking guy .

3rd person

While the guys didn't seemed to be too offended by chan mistaking him to be a girl. Chan's face was burning with embarrassment.

Chn: oh shit. I'm sorry. I thought you were a girl since you were well. The reason will make me sound like a A-hole so no need.

Hj: huh don't worry. I'm used to it. By the way I'm Hyunjin. I'm a junior. And also I just joined this year .

Chn: ahh nice to meet you Hyunjin. I'm Chan . I'm a senior. I've been studying here since middle school.

Hj: ohh cool. Ok so I guess I better go to class hope we will run into each other some other time.

Chn: ya hope that'll happen. Ah also my brother is a junior too. His name is Lee Felix he is a really friendly and social person so if you have trouble making friends try approaching him .

Hj: I'll be sure to keep that in mind anyway bye .

Chn: bye

With that Hyunjin walked to where his first class was going to happen while chan went to meet up with his friends since his first hour was free. He shot a message to his friends asking about their whereabouts and got a reply telling him to come to the roof top.

-----------

Chn: sup guys I'm here.

Hs: ahh finally. So Chan there is someone I want you to meet. This is Han Jisung. A alpha from silver night pack. He was childhood friend of mine but had gone away for special training for a few years. Now he is back and joined here as a senior.

Chn: oh hi I'm Bang Chan . And if you're a friend of heeseul , Then you're a friend of mine. Welcome to Stayville.

Js: ahh thanks. Hope we can be good friends. By the way you do know Anyone in junior and sophomore classes ?

Chn: ya ? My brother's study in those grades why ?

Js: um my cousin studies in junior grade and I'm a bit worried about him being an outcast. He sort of have a tendency to um cross dress.

Chn: a cross dresser and a junior ? Um is his name perhaps Hyunjin?

Js: how did you know ?

Chn: I met him this morning and embarrassed myself in front of him.

Js: huh ? What happened?

Chn: he had his back towards me and I took him to be a girl . But I did apologize

This caused jisung to burst out laughing uncontrollably. This went on for a good minute before Jisung explained how chan wasn't the first to mistake him for a girl . He later thanked chan saying how even though chan wasn't the first to think Hyunjin is a girl . He was the one who handled it the nicest. Later the boys all went to class when it was time for the second hour.