Chapter 86 Not a single word

Start from the beginning

"Just remember." Xie Miao said calmly: "If my aunt knows even half a word, I will ask only you."

*

Meng Yuantang lived in Cui Mansion as he wished, but things were not as smooth as he thought.

First of all, although Madam Xie wanted to entertain guests, she had just given birth to a young son and had no time to care about others. In addition, the family has a lot of rules and regulations, and it is impossible to travel beyond the square. As a distant cousin of the Xie family, he cannot wander around the Cui Mansion except in the guest house and garden.

What should he do if he bumps into the young ladies in the house?

Don't mention the whimsical things in his mind: Madam Xie takes him to see old Taifu Cui and Master Cui. They fell in love with him at first sight and cherishes his talents. Then he rises through the ranks and becomes an official from a businessman; the family's Miss Cui sees that he is handsome and funny, and soon she secretly promises to marry him and make a good match. The Cui family's young masters have the same temperament with him. From eating, drinking to having fun, they soon become brothers, and they help each other...

A fart!

Meng Yuantang was so depressed that he was locked in the guest house all day. Let alone outsiders, he could only talk to Xie Miao briefly, which was completely different from what he expected!

He is a smart man. He knew that it was fruitless to work from above, so he made friends with the subordinates instead. After a few days, he gained a lot.

He didn't expect that Xie Miao's life in Cui Mansion would be so rich and colourful during these years...

He rubbed his chin with a hidden smile: What is the most cost-effective way to harvest wool from this little sheep?

*

Fu Lu was secretly paying attention to Meng Yuantang's every move, fearing that he would do something inappropriate or say something inappropriate, which would cause great mental pressure.

Six days later, he was calm and approachable, but Fu Lu was restless.

"Miss." At night, Fu Lu and Xie Miao shared the bed again, whispering, "Are we just going to stay in the Cui Mansion with Meng Yuantang?"

"Don't worry, he won't be able to stir up trouble in Cui Mansion." Xie Miao said, "In a few days, we will lure him out of the house and proceed as planned."

Fu Lu was overjoyed and couldn't wait to say: "Just let everything take its course, or today, this slave will go and make an appointment with him at dawn?"

"Fu Lu." Xie Miao said, "Don't be anxious. The more anxious you are, the easier it will be for him to manipulate you."

Fu Lu said with deep disgust: "I'm fed up with his hypocrisy. He's obviously a scumbag, but he still pretends to be a caring brother. It's really disgusting!"

Xie Miao said: "Only by enduring your anger for a while can you relieve your worries. Just be calm and don't be impatient. This matter will be settled soon."

Fulu said worriedly: "There are already many rumours about you and him in the house. Where is the Second Young Master..."

Xie Miao said: "What does this have to do with Cui Muli? I have my own way, and he has his own. It's best to take this opportunity to make a distinction."

Fu Lu still wanted to persuade, "But..."

Xie Miao said calmly: "Do you want him to participate?"

Fu Lu suddenly lost her voice.