21.For the love i couldn't have

" You are just nothing but a
moron "

Jungkook staggered backward, stunned by Jimin's sudden intervention.

He knew he had overstepped his bounds, but the pain of Y/N's rejection burned deep within him, fueling his rage.

As he glared at Y/N, a whirlwind of emotions churned within him — guilt, remorse, and a desperate longing to make things right.

But deep down, he knew that the damage had been done, and no amount of apologies could erase the hurt he had caused.

And as he watched Y/N walk away, her head held high and her spirit unbroken, he couldn't help but wonder if he had lost her for good.

But one thing was certain: he would do whatever it took to earn her forgiveness, even if it meant facing his own demons head-on.

Jungkook's frustration boiled over as he watched Y/N walk away, his mind swirling with conflicting emotions. He turned to Jimin, his voice tinged with bitterness.

"You know what, Jimin?" Jungkook spat out, his tone sharp with resentment.

"She's always been like this – stubborn, arrogant, thinking she's better than everyone else."

Jimin's eyebrows shot up in surprise at Jungkook's harsh words. "That's not fair, Jungkook," he replied, his voice calm but firm.

"Y/N may have her flaws, but she's also kind, loyal, and fiercely independent. You can't just write her off like that."

Jungkook's jaw clenched, his frustration mounting. "Maybe you're right," he conceded begrudgingly.

"But she's also the one who walked away from me, who refused to give me another chance."

Jimin sighed, shaking his head in exasperation. "You're not making this any easier, Jungkook," he said, his tone tinged with disappointment.

"Y/N had her reasons for leaving, and you need to respect that. If you want any chance of winning her back, you need to start by showing her some respect."

Jungkook's shoulders sagged with defeat, the weight of his actions weighing heavily on him.

He knew he had let his anger get the best of him, but he wasn't sure how to make things right.

"I messed up, Jimin," Jungkook admitted, his voice heavy with regret. "But I don't know how to fix it. I don't know if she'll ever forgive me."

Jimin placed a reassuring hand on Jungkook's shoulder, offering him a small smile of encouragement. "It won't be easy, Jungkook," he said gently.

"But if you're willing to put in the effort and show her that you've changed, anything is possible."

With those words ringing in his ears, Jungkook knew he had a long road ahead of him.

But he was determined to do whatever it took to earn Y/N's forgiveness and win back her trust, no matter how difficult the journey might be.

Jungkook's chuckle echoed hollowly in the empty room as he contemplated his twisted plan.

Taking a sip of water, he felt a bitter satisfaction coursing through him.

The thought of exacting revenge consumed his every thought, fueling his determination to break Y/N just as she had broken him.

"You thought you could fool me, Min Y/n," Jungkook muttered darkly, his voice laced with contempt.

"But I see right through your facade. You're nothing but an attention-seeking whore, desperate for validation."

His words dripped with venom as he allowed himself to revel in his anger, relishing the prospect of tearing Y/N down piece by piece.

In his mind, she was no longer the innocent victim – she was the villain, and he would stop at nothing to make her pay for the pain she had caused him.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed with malice as he continued to harbor his vindictive thoughts.

"You think you can just waltz back into my life after what you did? You're delusional if you think I'll ever forgive you."

His words were sharp and cutting, each syllable laden with resentment and disdain.

Jungkook's heart was hardened, his resolve unyielding as he plotted his next move.

"You'll regret the day you ever crossed me, Y/N. I'll make sure of it."

His grip tightened around the glass, his knuckles turning white with the force of his rage.

Jungkook's mind was consumed by thoughts of retribution, his thirst for vengeance driving him to the brink of madness.

But deep down, beneath the layers of anger and resentment, a flicker of doubt lingered.

Was this truly the path he wanted to take? Was revenge worth sacrificing his own humanity?

As he grappled with his inner turmoil, Jungkook's gaze hardened once more. No, he decided.

Y/N had to pay for what she had done. And he would be the one to make sure she did.

- - -

The pulsating beat of the music reverberated through the club, drowning out Y/n's thoughts as she sought solace in the numbing embrace of alcohol.

With each  shot of vodka, she felt the weight of her troubles momentarily lift, replaced by a fleeting sense of liberation.

But beneath the facade of indifference, turmoil raged within her.

Betrayal, heartache, and resentment simmered just beneath the surface, threatening to consume her from within.

Y/n couldn't shake the memories of Jungkook and Hyejin, their laughter and intimacy a cruel reminder of what she had lost.

As the alcohol coursed through her veins, Y/n's mind became a battleground of conflicting emotions.

Anger and sadness intertwined, fueling her desire to escape the pain that gnawed at her soul.

But even amidst the chaos of the club, Y/n found herself grappling with the same questions that had plagued her for so long.

Why had she been made to suffer? What had she done to deserve such betrayal?

In the dimly lit haze of the club, Y/n's resolve hardened. She would not allow herself to be a victim any longer.

With each sip of vodka, she steeled herself against the pain, determined to reclaim control of her life.

But deep down, she knew that healing would take time.

And as she sat alone in the midst of the chaos, Y/n silently vowed to confront her demons head-on, no matter how long it took.

Y/n glanced up, her gaze meeting the piercing eyes of a man with broad shoulders and a commanding presence.

He exuded an air of confidence, his rugged features illuminated by the dim lights of the club.

With his chiseled jawline and tousled hair, he possessed a raw magnetism that drew Y/n's attention despite her best efforts to remain aloof.

" For what you are cheering for ? "He asked, pointing at the vodka shots lined up before her. .

Y/n blinked, realizing she had already downed 25 shots in just 5 minutes, far exceeding her usual tolerance.

"The love i couldn't have"