06.She is my strawberry

"Some secrets need to be unfolded. Join me in my room, Jungkook,"

Yoongi oppa said solemnly.
As Yoongi oppa uttered those words, a sinking feeling settled in the pit of my stomach.

I couldn't shake the sense of unease I felt about my medical reports, which had been kept hidden from me for so long.

"Ne, Yoongi hyung," Jungkook replied quietly, his expression serious as he followed Yoongi oppa out of the room, leaving me behind with my thoughts.

JUNGKOOK'S P. O. V

"Hyung, what is it?" I asked directly, determined to uncover the truth that had been hidden from me for so long.

"Kook... Yn had a car accident five years ago when she was just fifteen," Yoongi oppa revealed, his voice heavy with emotion.

My eyes widened in shock at his words, a flood of questions racing through my mind.

"How did it happen?" I pressed, needing to know more about what had happened to my sister.

Yoongi oppa took a deep breath before continuing, his voice strained with emotion.

"She had gall bladder cancer when she was fifteen, and she had mere months left. Her crush, whom she loved so much, tried to harm her. When this news spread, he claimed that she had blackmailed him. She was defamed everywhere.
Her bullies pushed her in front of a car, and she got into the accident. As a result, she is a little mentally unstable and behaves like a five or six-year-old kid sometimes,"

he explained, his words filled with sorrow and anger.

Tears welled up in my eyes as I listened to Yoongi oppa's heartbreaking revelation.

How could someone be so cruel to another person, especially to someone as kind and innocent as Yn?

The pain and injustice of it all weighed heavily on my heart, and I struggled to comprehend the depth of suffering his sister had endured.

Feeling a surge of protectiveness towards Yn, I turned to Yoongi with determination in my eyes.

"Hyung, I won't let Yn be hurt again. I'll do whatever it takes to keep her safe," I declared, my voice firm with resolve.

Yoongi raised an eyebrow, a knowing smirk playing on his lips.

"Oh? Does someone have a soft spot for our little Yn?" he teased, his tone laced with amusement.

I felt my cheeks flush with embarrassment at his teasing, but I quickly shook my head.

"An-aniya, it's not like that," I stammered, stumbling over my words in my haste to deny any romantic feelings.

Yoongi hyung chuckled at my reaction, his laughter filling the room.

"Sure, sure, Kook. Whatever you say," he replied, his eyes twinkling with amusement.

Despite his teasing, I could see the genuine fondness and affection he held for Yn, and I knew that he shared my determination to protect her at all costs.

YN'S P. O.V

I watched as they emerged from the room, their laughter mingled with tears. "Wae?" I questioned, furrowing my brow in concern.