15.Low chances for survival

AUTHOR'S POV

" Ne ... They are really perfect for each other,"

Yn murmured, her voice tinged with a pain that couldn't be expressed.

Being ignored by Jungkook for the first time, and witnessing him giggling with someone else.

made her question the meaning of their relationship. Little did Yn know that giggling  didn't necessarily equate to love.

"Yn-ahh.. they are perfect for each other as friends,"

Hanna comforted, gently caressing Yn's cheeks.

But Yn couldn't shake off the feeling of discomfort as she watched Jungkook being so comfortable with someone else.

It felt like parents had been taken away from a kid, leaving it feeling lost and alone.

Has she really fallen in love? Surviving heartbreaks seemed to be written in her fate... always.

She had escaped the clutches of death once before, but this time, she felt dead inside.

"Yn-ahh... Want to go eat ice cream with me and Hyejin?" Jungkook's voice snapped Yn out of her thoughts, and her face lit up.

After four hours of silence, he finally remembered her. "Ne!" She didn't hesitate to agree, but later realized that Hyejin would be joining them too.

- - -

They were walking peacefully, enjoying their ice cream. "Hyejin and Yn, I have to take this call real quick," Jungkook said as he spotted someone calling him, then dashed off.

As Yn and Hyejin were left alone, a tense silence settled between them. Hyejin glared at Yn with narrowed eyes, her expression tense with anger.

"You seem to be getting a bit too close to Jungkook," Hyejin said, her voice sharp with warning.

Yn felt a knot form in her stomach, her heart racing with anxiety. "I... I don't know what you mean," she stammered, trying to keep her composure.

Hyejin's gaze hardened even further, and without warning, she raised her hand and slapped Yn across the face.

The sharp sting of the slap echoed through the air, leaving Yn stunned and speechless.

"You stay away from Jungkook," Hyejin spat, her tone dripping with venom. "He's mine, understand?"

Yn could only nod weakly, her cheek throbbing from the force of the slap. She felt a surge of anger and humiliation rise within her, but she knew better than to retaliate.

Hyejin's warning was clear, and Yn knew she had to tread carefully around Jungkook from now on.

As Jungkook returned, he noticed the tense atmosphere and furrowed his brows in confusion.

"What's going on?" he asked, his eyes flickering between Yn and Hyejin.

Before Yn could respond, Hyejin stepped forward, her eyes brimming with tears.

"Jungkook, she... she attacked me!" she exclaimed, her voice trembling with emotion. "I-I don't know what I did to deserve this..."

Yn's eyes widened in disbelief as she tried to protest, but before she could speak, Jungkook's expression hardened. "Yn, is this true?" he demanded, his voice laced with anger.

Yn shook her head frantically, her heart pounding in her chest. "Ani, Jungkook, I swear I didn't do anything!" she cried, reaching out to him desperately.

But Jungkook's trust in Hyejin seemed unwavering as he turned to face Yn with a cold glare.

"I can't believe you would do something like this, Yn," he spat, his words like a knife to her heart. Without another word, he raised his hand and delivered a stinging slap across Yn's cheek.

Yn stumbled backward, her eyes brimming with tears as she struggled to comprehend what had just happened.

She couldn't understand why Jungkook would believe Hyejin over her, or why he would be so quick to condemn her without hearing her side of the story.

As she looked up at Jungkook, she saw the hurt and betrayal reflected in his eyes, and she realized that their relationship would never be the same again..

The trust that had once bound them together had been shattered in an instant, leaving nothing but heartache and regret in its wake.

As Yn tried to gather her thoughts amidst the chaos she found herself trembling with a mix of fear and disbelief.

" Jungkook jebal, you have to believe me" she pleaded her voice cracking with emotion " I would never hurt anyone, especially not hyejin"

But jungkook's eyes remained cold as he glared at her, his fists clenched at his sides

"I trusted you, yn" he spat, his voice laced with anger. "But now I see that was a mistake".

Yn's heart sank as she watched him turn away from her, his shoulders tense with rage. She couldn't bear the thought of losing him,not like this.

"Jungkook please don't do this" she begged, reaching out to him desperately. "We can talk about this, we can figure out it together"

But jungkook's expression remained unforgiving as he shook his head.

"There's nothing to talk about", he growled, his voice cold and distant. "You betrayed me, Yn, and I can't forgive that".

Before Yn could response, she felt a sudden force push her from behind sending her stumbling into the path of an oncoming car.

She barely had time to register what was happening before she felt the impact of the vehicle against her body, sending her crashing to the ground in a haze of pain and confusion

As she lay there,dazed and disoriented, she could hear the screech of tired and the panicked shouts of bystanders.

But all she could think about was Jungkook, the man she had loved and trusted with all her heart, who had now became her greatest betrayer.

"Yn!" Jimin exclaimed, rushing over as he saw yn laying over there meanwhile jungkook and hyejin already ran away. . Panic seized jimin as he approached, his heart racing.

"Ttalgi, wake up! You can't leave us! Someone call an ambulance!"

His voice was filled with desperation, tears welling up in his eyes as he clung to hope.

"Ttalgi, see, the doctors are coming soon... Nothing will happen to you," he pleaded, his voice trembling with emotion.

"You can't leave us... You can't leave me when I love you," he whispered, his breath ragged, as he frantically called Yoongi and Hanna, who rushed to the hospital as Jimin gently placed Yn on the ambulance.

"Dr-nim, please save her... I can't bear losing her," Yoongi pleaded, sinking to his knees in front of the doctor who emerged to give an update on Yn's condition. "I can't lose my Yn! Jebal," Hanna sobbed uncontrollably, her fear palpable.

"Hanna, nothing will happen to Yn... She's our brave girl," Jimin reassured her, sitting down and gently patting her back in a comforting gesture.

"Low chances for survival"