16.Not even at my worst

( A/n : Hey, everyone. I'm thinking of continuing this story in the author's point of view for a while because, for now, Yn's perspective isn't necessary. )

" She may not survive.."

The doctor's grim assessment hung heavy in the air, casting a shadow of despair over everyone present in the hospital room.

Each word felt like a dagger to their hearts, filling them with a sense of helplessness and fear.

As they struggled to process the devastating news, their attention was drawn to the arrival of the police officers.

Their serious demeanor only added to the gravity of the situation, leaving everyone on edge.

"Mr. Min," the lead officer spoke, his voice somber and authoritative. "We've collected some CCTV footage from the area. Would you like to see it?"

The mention of the footage sparked a glimmer of hope amidst the despair, as they clung to the possibility of finding answers and justice for Yn.

With heavy hearts, they nodded in agreement, bracing themselves for whatever revelations the footage might hold.

As the video played, the room fell into a heavy silence, broken only by the sound of their collective breaths and the muted glare of the screen. Yoongi and Jimin watched with growing horror as the events unfolded before them, unable to comprehend the betrayal they were witnessing.

The shocking revelation left them speechless, their minds struggling to process the unthinkable truth.

Jungkook, the one they had trusted and relied on, had committed such a heinous act against Yn.

Jimin's heart sank as he replayed the moment in his mind, the image of Yn being pushed in front of the car haunting him.

With a steely resolve, he turned to Yoongi, determination etched in his features.

"Jimin, I hope you know what to do," Yoongi's voice was strained with emotion as he addressed his friend. Turning to the officer, his tone hardened.

"Officer-nim, can we continue with filing a case against Jeon Jungkook?"

There was a fire in Yoongi's eyes, a fierce determination to seek justice for his sister.

The betrayal cut deep, but he was resolved to hold Jungkook accountable for his actions, no matter the cost.

Jimin nodded solemnly, his jaw set with determination. "I'll make sure justice is served," he vowed, his voice tinged with anger and sadness.

The officer nodded in agreement, his expression grave. "We'll proceed with the investigation immediately," he assured them, making notes in his file.

Hanna and Yoongi exchanged worried glances, their hearts heavy with concern for Yn.

"We need to focus on getting her the help she needs," Hanna stated, her voice wavering slightly with emotion.

Yoongi nodded, his fists clenched tightly at his sides.

"We won't rest until we find out the truth and ensure that Yn gets the justice she deserves," he declared, his resolve unwavering.

As they discussed their next steps, a sense of determination filled the room. They would fight for Yn, no matter the obstacles they faced.

As they deliberated, the door to the waiting room creaked open, and a nurse entered, her expression somber.

"Excuse me, Mr. Min, Ms. Hanna," she began gently, "the doctors need to speak with you about Yn's condition."

Hanna's heart skipped a beat as she exchanged a worried glance with Yoongi.