12.You are in love

"Can't you see that I am a man and you are a girl?"

he asked, his voice low and husky as he leaned in closer to me. I could feel his warm breath on my skin.

"Ne, I'm definitely not a boy," I replied with a playful smirk, causing him to roll his eyes.

"Y/n... you're so innocent," he said, his tone filled with amusement as we made our way to the couch.

"Obviously I am, I'm not a criminal who will commit sins," I retorted, but before I could finish, he pulled me onto the couch beside him.

"Then let me be the criminal and commit a sin," he whispered, his lips brushing against mine.

As he kissed me, it felt like magic, his lips tasting sweet like honey. With each gentle bite of my lips, I found myself eagerly reciprocating his affection.

"I never felt this way.. who is he .. why he is making me go crazy.. why ?" I questioned myself silently.

"Shibal.. we did it yn," he broke the kiss, and I smiled at him.

"Arraso, jungkook," I replied, and he looked towards me, asking, "it meant nothing to you?"

Jungkook looked at me with a serious expression, waiting for my response. But instead of giving him a straightforward answer, I decided to play around a bit.

"Hmm... I don't know," I said, shrugging my shoulders and pouting slightly, acting like a child who was avoiding a difficult question.

He sighed softly, clearly not amused by my antics. "Yn, this is important. I need to know," he insisted, his tone becoming more firm.

I couldn't help but giggle at his seriousness, finding it amusing how he was trying to get me to be serious.

"But Jungkook, why do you want to know? Can't we just enjoy the moment?" I replied, still maintaining my playful demeanor.

Jungkook's expression softened a bit as he looked at me, his eyes reflecting a mixture of amusement and fondness.

"You're impossible, you know that?" he said, shaking his head with a small smile.

I grinned mischievously in response. "Maybe I am, but you love it," I teased, nudging him playfully with my elbow.

He chuckled, leaning in closer. "Ne, I do," he admitted, his voice softer now as he brushed a strand of hair away from my face. "But sometimes, I need you to be serious too."

I sighed dramatically, pretending to be exasperated.

"Arraso. I'll be serious," I relented, though a playful glint still lingered in my eyes. "What do you want to know?"

Jungkook's lips curved into a gentle smile as he looked at me.

"I want to know what's going on in that mischievous mind of yours," he replied, his tone teasing yet curious.

I pretended to ponder his question for a moment, tapping my chin with my finger.

"Eum," I began, adopting a thoughtful expression, "don't you know that I am myself interesting?"

He laughed softly, shaking his head. "I can't argue with that," he conceded, reaching out to ruffle my hair affectionately. "You're definitely one of a kind."

I swatted his hand away playfully, pretending to be offended. "Hey, watch it!" I protested, though a smile tugged at the corners of my lips.

Jungkook chuckled, his eyes sparkling with amusement.

"Alright, alright. I'll behave," he promised, though there was a mischievous glint in his eyes that told me otherwise.

"Jungkook! Yn!" We heard a scream as we quickly separated, trying to compose ourselves.

"Yoongi oppa?!" We both exclaimed in surprise, unable to believe that he was here.

"Um, I entered the password of the house," Hanna unnie explained with a smile.

I rushed to hug her tightly, but I could see Yoongi oppa's expression turning serious.

"Kook, why are you shirtless?" he questioned, his tone filled with suspicion.

"Eum, hyung, I was going to bathe," Jungkook replied, scratching his neck nervously, while Hanna unnie chimed in,

"Did you guys drink coffee or eat ramyeon?" Yoongi oppa burst into laughter, while Jungkook coughed awkwardly..

"Unnie?! We haven't had our breakfast yet," I clarified, feeling a bit flustered.

"Pabo," Hanna unnie muttered under her breath, while Yoongi oppa suggested,

"Do you want to eat some ramyeon or drink coffee?" His playful smirk was evident as Hanna unnie lightly slapped his arm.

"Yoongs, I think they'll have ramyeon," Hanna unnie giggled, while Jungkook growled in response. "Ani!" Hanna unnie laughed again.

"It's obvious! You guys did—" Yoongi oppa cut her off, saying, "Sweetheart, let them enjoy their ramyeon while we can have our coffee."

As Yoongi oppa poured coffee for everyone, I couldn't resist teasing him a bit.

"Oppa, did you add extra sugar to your coffee today to match your sweet personality?" I teased, earning a playful glare from him.

Hanna unnie joined in the banter, adding,

"Ne, Yoongs, don't forget to share some of that sweetness with us too!" She flashed a mischievous grin, and Yoongi oppa chuckled, shaking his head in amusement.

Jungkook, ever the opportunist, jumped in, saying,

"Hyung, I think you need to add more sugar. Your sweetness level seems a bit low today!" We all burst into laughter, enjoying the light-hearted moment together.

I stood up, heading towards my room, but Hanna unnie pulled me into her room and locked the door. "Wae?" I questioned, curious about her sudden urgency.

"Pabo-yahh! Tell me, what is Jungkook to you?" Her eyes gleamed with curiosity. "Chingu," I replied shortly, trying to downplay the significance.

Hanna unnie wasn't convinced. "Yn-ahh, tell me how you really feel about him," she urged, her smirk indicating she already knew the answer.

"Eum, unnie.. he's gentle, he's handsome, and he genuinely cares about me," I began, feeling a warmth spread through me as I thought about Jungkook.

"Whenever he's with me, I feel like I'm on cloud nine. He makes me feel incredibly special. I don't know, unnie," I confessed, my heart fluttering at the mere thought of him.

"You are in love"