• 𝐄𝐍𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐈 ( 𝐁𝐢𝐥𝐥'𝐬 𝐑𝐨𝐮𝐭𝐞 𝟏 ) •

Song Playing: Boyfriend - Justin Bieber [Slowed + Reverb]

╭┈┈┈┈┈╮

"𝐄𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐟𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐢𝐫 𝐢𝐧𝐧𝐞𝐫 𝐝𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐧𝐬. 𝐒𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐨𝐟 𝐮𝐬 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦."

╰┈┈┈┈┈╯

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚏𝚊𝚛, 𝚖𝚢 𝚜𝚠𝚎𝚎𝚝𝚜. 𝙲𝚑𝚘𝚘𝚜𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒𝚝 𝚖𝚊𝚢 𝚋𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝚌𝚑𝚘𝚒𝚌𝚎.

尺ㄖㄩㄒ乇 || A ||

OH my, it seems like you wronged the demon! Darling, why don't you sit here and wait until he arrives? I'm sure he won't hurt you... too bad

You brought this upon yourself, your choices brought you here and you should face the consequences like the good girl you art. Stay put hun, it's already too late.

尺ㄖㄩㄒ乇 || B ||

WHAT a nice little girl we have here! It seems like you're quiet eager to stay here aren't you? I mean, who can blame you? This demon has not wronged you as much as the people in real world, why not stay with him instead of going back into the cruel reality?

Not to mention, a reality where nothing makes sense.

ꪗꪮꪊ ᭙ﺃꪶꪶ ꪀꪮꪻ ᥇ꫀ ꠹ꪊᦔᧁꫀᦔ ᥇ꪖᦓꫀᦔ ꪮꪀ ꪻꫝꫀ ᥴꫝꪮﺃᥴꫀ ꪗꪮꪊ'ꪜꫀ ꪑꪖᦔꫀ.ꪻꫝﺃᦓ ꪑﺃᧁꫝꪻ ᥇ꫀ ꪻꫝꫀ ꪶꪖᦓꪻ ꪻﺃꪑꫀ ᭙ꫀ ꪑꫀꫀꪻ.

ጌጎረረ ርጎየዘቿዪ

A̶̤͍̟̲͓͕͍̼͕͎̽́̒̇͝r̵̨͇̰̭̜̈́͑è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜ y̶̡͕̮͇͖͕̮̳̲̓ō̵̝̭͙̊ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜ w̷̡̲̲̞͎̣̱̟̰͎̐̋̒ī̶̧͙͖̲̘l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔l̶̘̫͚͎̟̙̺̼̦͈̋̽̔ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ḡ̴̛͓̬͒̓̉̉̐́͘̕͜ ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ō̵̝̭͙̊ c̷̡̪̘͎̻̦̀͑̒̈̂̿̑̓̚͜͝ō̵̝̭͙̊n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ţ̸̛̞̒̑̌́̄̽̀͝ī̶̧͙͖̲̘n̸͉̠̘̲̼̼̩͗͒̕͝͝ų̷͕̙͚͖̲̱̐̒̀̆̎̈͜è̷̛̗̳͚̙͇̘͍͕̊̑̿͘͜?

ᎩᏋᏕ

ᏁᎧ

ROUTE A :

She could see them, she could see everything. From all the lives taken before she could open her eyes, to all the lives that wee ruined by none other than the infamous, yet so loved Bill Cipher. Why did she still feel some sort of connection between them? It was no wonder that she felt like they've known each other for years on end, yet it did not explain the ultimate soft spot the female possessed. A soft spot aimed for the demon's heart. One that used to be a facade but now, is way more serious than before. In the start, she wanted to trick him the trickster she was. Yet, now this little lie of hers was catching up. The girl shook off all types of feelings quickly and regained her posture.