• 𝐗𝐈𝐈𝐈 •

Song playing: House of cards - Bts
-------------------------------------------------

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐬𝐭𝐥𝐞]

" Breathing has been cut short

Lungs no more had support

Between the walls we die

Won't see the blue sky "

.

"London bridge is falling down, falling down, falling down London bridge is falling down my fair lady"

The kids ran around, singing loudly while playing games, holding hands while chanting a very familiar tune. when the song ended they would bring down the hands and trap the other kid between their hands, also known as the bridge's walls.

The young kid looked at them doing that. the rhythm was creepy in her idea but maybe that was because she saw something the rest didn't.

"Why don't you go play with them?"

She looked at the older man, looking down at her with sympathy, a warm smile on his lips. his chocolate colored eyes making contact with the kid's (e/c) ones. dark black hair slicked back really neat.

overall, he looked really normal but sweet to her. like a long lost friend. his aura pulled her in as if a demon lured its prey in, hugging the fragile body of the human in its bloody claws, whispering sweet words to them. manipulating the other weak creature with its silver tongue, and then tearing the human's flesh by the sharp canines.

" I don't like the song "

The man nodded, fixing his croat, he sent another sweet smile toward the girl.

"Well then, have a nice day kiddo"

She watched her leave, his white button up shirt disappearing into the woods. the forest wasn't as creepy as night time now as the sun was shining brightly on there and the chirping of birds could be heard.

"psst"

hearing the voice, her head snapped toward the source of it, meeting the gaze of a very same blond she knew very well.

"Ben-"

before she could continue, his fingers were pressed on her lips, his other hand on his own, in a 'hush' motion.

Ben was always so bright, always a grin on his lips and sparkling blue eyes. as if he had no care in the world. he also knew lots of things, like so many hidden areas in the foster house, so many creatures in the forest, and so much things about magical charms.

The girl didn't usually believe him, but she enjoyed the boy's company. at least in those moments the voice would shut the fuck up. Silently nodding to him, her (e/c) orbs didn't break their contact with his golden ones. those eyes shone bright, they were warm and full of life and now the sun shining bright on them, his gold locks would look even more fluffy.

She was so dull and lifeless compared to the other kid. her eyes were cold and dull, skin not as lively as before. she had lost her sparkle, but he was a flame. a flame her mind and heart wanted to keep close, to keep her warm.