Introduction

Now Playing

𝑷𝒂𝒓𝒊𝒔 -𝐸𝓁𝓈𝑒

01:06 ━━━━⬤─────── 03:30

⇆ㅤ ||◁ㅤ❚❚ㅤ▷||ㅤ ↻

     ꨄ BonjourWelcome everyone to this small kidding, long ass book of mine !! Before we get into the story, I have to make some notes and then let you continue this journey of yours. 

     ꨄ This is a dark story, and it's going to go over dark and mature themes. I've talked more about this in the author note of Prologue chapter, but since most people ignore those notes I decided to make one of these intros. Do not expect Bill Cipher, Will Cipher, ad Strange, and any other character to be all sweet and lovey dovey. It will cover triggering topics which I will mention in the end of this chapter. 

     ꨄ Characters might act different from the canon ones. I will try to keep the base, but most things are for the heck of the plot. Will is not going to be a crybaby who bursts into tears and stutters upon seeing (Y/n), Tad will not be a break loving idiot who do not blinks, Bill is not going to catch feelings out of nowhere, and Reader is not going there to spend a summer in Gravity Falls. Seriously, that's getting too old now. 

     ꨄ This is a female-based story. 

     ꨄ You do not need to be in any of the fandoms to understand anything. I tried my best to describe everyone so there'll be no need for any specific knowledge. This book will not be based on the show's plot so even if you're not in the fandom or don't know any of the characters, don't worry. All characters, plot, feelings, and thoughts are descried as much as possible. 

     ꨄ DISCLAIMER !! I do not support yandere behavior nor do I romanticize it. It's toxic and if anyone ever felt like someone is acting that way, contact supports. 

     ꨄ If you ever thought a chapter is boring and has nothing new in it... then try looking for codes or hints. Mostly future refrences :) I would love to hear your theories ~ 

     ꨄ Before we get on with the story, make sure the following does not trigger you. 

Cussing, Yandere, Physical and Mental Abuse, Emotional Hurt/Comfort, Murder, Kidnapping, Possible Stockholm Syndrome, Gaslight-ing, Manipulation, Stalking, Mind Games, Forced Mating, Arson, Mental Disorders, Sadism, Masochism, Suicide, Gore, Blood, NSFW Mentions or Actions. 

I do not support romance in this story.

The story is under heavy editing. You might check old chapters and suddenly see everything has turned upside down.

Good luck, and have fun !!

     ꨄ SPOILER!!

          Check this out if you were ever confused with the timelines. I will have a brief review of every timezone so you can imagine everything better: 

          1) Set in 18s centery. You will have glimpses to it from time to time, and everyone are normal human beings. Everything goes downhil from this reality. The first life you lived, and one you will begin remembering by chapter 30. 

          2) You go to a foster house at the age of 6 or 7. The timeline we're set in, and the one we will have most focus on. The current reader merges with the two other ones and will have their (Y/n)s memories once the portal opens. 

          3) You stay in the asylum until the big arson in chapter 29-30. From there, you merge with the current timeline's reader, bringing other characters along with yourself.