• 𝐗𝐗𝐈 •

Song Playing: Overwhelmed (Chri$tian Gate$ Remix)
---------------------------------------------

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧]

I think father was right

My one and only light

Should've listened from the start

Before he ripped my heart apart

Letting out a huff, he stepped his foot deep into the snow, each breeze making his gloomy form shiver even though he was clothed in different layers of warm clothing. fixing his coat he stomped his way in the snow, trying to get somewhere, to at least find a trace of her before it was too late. How would he answer him if he didn't find the girl on time? what would he tell the man if he didn't find the smallest clue of her existence but it was as if she wasn't even there to begin with.

Her clothing, her books, everything. they were all gone with no trace, it was weird to him. they were moved so smoothly, as if they were being stolen from the start, slowly, one by one. As if her running out on that snowy night was all a game of fait, one that was written in the stars, but by a specific person and not the right one. Someone who took advantage of the place and power he held. But as a person who was new to paranormal, he couldn't say anything for sure. and well, he wasn't as genius as his twin was, he wasn't as much of a fast thinker as he was, he was never enough, and Ford was the best in everything. this always made him envious, but at least he got what his mother liked to call, personality, while the six fingered freak held smarts. What would happen if they got a fair share of these? Would that be too much to ask?

Stan let out a frustrated breath as he punched a nearby tree, branches going in his hand making it bleed. he punched it over and over again, more blood dripping down as he cried out in pain and anger, letting all the frustration and rage that was built inside of him in all these years out. he panted in anger, the cage finally open. all these years he was expected to stay a happy go lucky kid, one with no worries, after all, he would always cheat from Ford, always get the answers from him and stepping in the steps he took. But this time it was different, he would show everyone he is worth something, and this time he would take his own path, he won't listen to anyone, just this last time to see his brother...

He fell to his knees, tears falling down as he bumped his head to the tree. suddenly he felt that what was underneath his knees.... weren't the texture of ground. They weren't the coldness of snow, they weren't the roughness of rock, they weren't the maze of tree branches, no, they were.... like meat.

Letting out a scared yelp he jumped away, taking deep fast breaths to calm himself down and crawling over to the place. pushing the snow away, his eyes widened noticing it was a human. half dead for that matter, but that wasn't the point. with all the strength he could muster he pulled the person out, soon finding out they were a she, just like who he was looking for. he didn't care about how the bloodied scarred hands of his burnt in the cold snow, his wet tear stained face making his cheeks flush and leaving marks of destruction as they wounded his body with every passing cruel wind. the cruel wind that like to hit Stanley over and over again, not finding a better victim than the man carrying a nearly adult female on his back, the snow coming up to his knees as he stepped in the coldness and frozen places.