• 𝐗𝐗𝐈𝐕 •

If you've came up until here then no need to skip this chap. Just skip the smut because it's... Fucked up.
__________________________

Song playing: Cirque - Sub Urban

-------------------------

[𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐬𝐦𝐨𝐝𝐞𝐮𝐬]

Poisoned kisses he left

Kept me under control

As if I was possessed

My body and soul he stole

Eyes hooded, his long slim fingers played with her hair, her body laying on his as she silently listened to his heartbeat, both their breathing so soft that it was almost inaudible. He knew someone would probably come to get them soon, and he was also aware he had to leave just then. But... he just wanted this warmth to last forever, he felt like the moment he lets go of her he is going to lose her, the moment he blinks she will disappear. He loved her, he adored her, he worshiped her. Well, she returned the feelings. He knew how bad he had already fallen, but falling doesn't feel so bad knowing she has fallen this way too. (Anyone get the reference?~)

He was afraid, he was insecure. He loved her so dearly, yet he was afraid he wouldn't be enough, that he wouldn't make it. He couldn't wait for their wedding, for their coronation, he wanted every dance to last forever, he wanted to stare in her eyes until he couldn't do it anymore. He wanted to put his life for her, to go to hell and come back, to bring the end of the world if anyone ever dared to lay a hand on his princess.

Just some more days, just some more days and they won't see them spending time together like that as something wrong. Just some more day until the pleasant day of wedding, the lovely night of wedding, and the balls that will come after. His heart ached for the day that he could call (Y/n) his rightful wife, and he wanted to be her everything. She already digged her way through his cold heart, but he wanted to do the same, he wanted to be her whole heart.

Bill knew this was selfish of him. He was well aware, wanting her all for himself was selfish, but that's the thoughts he grew up with. He hated to admit it, But he could easily say he was obsessed with her. He tried his best to keep away his argues, but with her it was hard, containing himself was always hard. Pecking her forehead he spoke up softly "Princess, wake up"

His feelings were mutual. He was already her everything. Only if he knew how much love this girl held for him, then maybe he wouldn't have been as insecure as he is now. He wouldn't need her to remind him how much she loves him by spelling it out for him. Weather it be doing things he liked, making gifts for him, spending time with him or just saying it bluntly.

She grunted, shaking her head on his chest making him chuckle. Cute. "Doll,Do you want your mother yelling our ears off? So will my own mother and father, and I will get lectured by Will too"

(Y/n) looked up to him from his chest, pouting as her bottom lip stock out "Then let them" But after a while she just sighed and sat up, rubbing her eyes. The last thing she wanted was for Bill to get in trouble... Again. The boy had a thing for sneaking in her room from windows so they could cuddle, or even just talk with her and see her. She sometimes did the same too, sneaking out at nights. Her mother had trained her to be a warrior at the same time as an elegant princess. That's why she was always thankful of her no matter how strict she was. The queen only wanted the best for her daughter. She always believed "A queen who can't fight and only relies on her king is nothing but a useless doll" And she didn't want her daughter to be like the useless marionette she had began to despite.