After all we're still inside the amusement park, inevitably someone is bound to walk pass this area which is why I didn't expect for P'Babe to suddenly grinds his semi hard dick on mine while we're making out for the first time.

"P'Babe, what are you doing?", I would never say no to sex with him but publicly? Never in a million years I would let anyone else see his perfect body.

"Just fuck me real quick here.", he pants as he continues to lick down my jaw before planting his nose on my neck.

I've noticed this quite often that he loves burying his nose onto my neck everytime we have sex. It's true that as a creature of desire, alphas tends to love the aroused smell of omegas and their glands on their neck is the most pungent. Undoubtedly alphas would be attracted to it but I'm not an omega. That's for sure.

And as to my own knowledge I don't have a smell. Do I?

I could feel his dick got harder the more he inhales into my neck. The curiosity however didn't stop me from barring my neck to him.

"Not here P'Babe, let's get into the car first.", I tried to stop him as I couldn't entertain the fact that someone could see him here.

"Noo too far. Just once. Put your dick in me here right now.", his hands moves down unzipping my jeans before skilfully pulling out just my penis without letting my jeans go down. His big rough hand starts to pump my length in a quick pace, making it harder by every second.

When he dimmed enough, he unbuttons his own pants before pulling it down to his thighs, he extents his legs so the pants won't fall to the ground as he bends his body forward.

"Quick, put it in.", he spreads out his butt cheeks with his own hands, showcasing his mouthwatering hole infront of my sight.

Who am I to resist this when it's on a platter for me?

Without wasting anymore time, I shoves my hardness into his accommodating hole, thrusting it in and out in a fast pace. We've been having sex almost everyday that no preparation needed for him to take me anymore. It's been stretchy and warm to welcome me anytime.

"Do you like being fucked in public like this?"

"Hngg- no...", his moans muffled as he's trying to hold it in.

"Then why are you this hard?", my hand reaches out to squeeze his dick while continuously penetrating into his hole.

"It's just- ahhh don't touch it too... I'm gonna cum too soon.", his back arches up with the sensation of me pleasuring him on both ends.

"Do you get excited that anyone can just walk by and see me fucking you like this?", I pressed, pushing my tip against his spot harder with every word spoken.

"Charlie ahhh no-"

"Then what? Answer me.", I quicken my pace, thrusting into him while simultaneously jerks him off with my hand.

"You look hot when you look at me like that. Like I'm the only one that matters to you ahh.."

I pull him up making his chest pressed against the tree as I lean closer to him, concurrently pushing my dick fully deeper into him.

"That's because you are. You're the only one that matters to me, P'Babe.", my voice dropped an octave lower as those words were spoken before I lean closer to the back of his neck, giving it a lick.

"You're mine."

The last few thrust sends him into cloud nine as he cums onto the tree, panting and moaning into his own hand trying to not attract people with the noises he's making.

It didn't take long before I follow suit, pulling out my dick as I'm reaching my high, pumping my seeds onto his back, definitely leaving a mess.

"Someone's coming...", Babe said in a tired voice after a while as he senses someone near.

I hurriedly pulls his pants up, covering his body with my broad shoulders, not wanting anyone to see him in this state. Usually, P'Babe would argue or disagree when I pamper him after sex because he thought I'm treating him like an omega although I'm only ever this gentle with him but I still does it anyway.

Oddly enough today he doesn't complain but only leans in to burry his face on my chest while catching his breath before a chuckle could be heard.

"Worry about yourself first, kiddo.", he said as he tugs away my penis and buttons my jeans back on for me.

He sighs before finally pushing himself away from my hold. "Send me back home then you should go back to your own house."

"But P'Babe-"

"Then after class tomorrow you can come back to mine."

"So you're not getting rid of me?"

"And why would I be doing that? There's still so many more sex positions I want to try."

Babe fixes his shirt before walking away from the garden nonchalantly, like nothing happened.

A smirk couldn't help but broke out on my face as I follow him.

"What position you want to try next? Can we do it tomorrow? 69? Cowboy? Wanna ride me?", I asked a little too enthusiastically.

"Shut up, Charlie someone could hear us."

"Awww but you said it first."

"Not out loud.", he fastened his walk.

"No one have a super hearing like you naa."

"No one better does. I hate sharing my powers"

Ohhh...

I see.