Internships part 2

Start from the beginning

We open to see the school of Kurosu academy with the staff reviewing the students.

Ozpin:Ruby Rose,Leader of Team RWBY as well as Our Youngest Student with her being 15.

He says as Clips of Ruby fighting were shown until it switched to another student,this one being Iida during hero class and training as sirzechs spoke.

Sirzechs:Tenya Iida,Hero Name of Ingenium in honor of his brother,his Quirk Is one that Grants him Engines within his Calves.

They all say their own thoughts as they review all the students until....

Hanzo:And the Newest student of Our dear school,the little Unique fellow named (Y/n) (L/n) and his power was akin to Reality Manipulation

Hanzo says as Clips of our toddler teen using toon force and being himself were shown.

Aizawa sighs and said that He Is Impressive but He wonders if it was wise to let The boy do an Internship.

A flashback occurs as it showed the Festival and what happened..

Present Mic(Voiceover):Oh yeah....That.

With His Endowed strength,he approaches Haru but immediately Fell as everyone Goes....

Everyone:EEEEEEHHHH?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The One who Saved the School and Made them Part of A Dance Was KO'ed?!

Before the teachers Could Announce his Defeat,Our toddler teen Got up and revealed he's Okay but when He tries to Call upon His Toon Force,it doesn't Work..

(Y/n):W-what?

Nezu(Voiceover):he somehow lost his powers...

He looks at his hands and Questions what happened to his ability before Haru Unknowingly answered the Question.

Haru:Like My power?It's a nullification Type or To Be Accurate,It can nullify powers of others,Negating their effects and effectively rendering My target,a normal being.

(Y/n) being....."Special" Compared to his Unofficial Preschool Rival and His High school Classmates,he simply says...

(Y/n):Huh?

Haru sighs as he dumbs it down by saying.

Haru:I prevent people from Using Their Powers.

(Y/n) goes 'Oh!' As he understood Now but was worried about how He'll take on Haru until he was struck by a Strange Ball as Haru smirks saying.

Haru:I also have a secondary Ability that's Stronger and More Dangerous because It allows me To DESTROY a power....permanently.

In present day,the teachers wonder if that was Done,out of spite or for a reason..

(Y/n) as well as the rest of Kurosu gasp at this,Power Destruction?!they couldn't Believe it.

(Y/n) didn't want this to be true as he falls to the ground wondering how can he protect his Parents without the toon force.

With our toddler teen Distracted,Haru uses this Chance to Attack and Begins to Mercilessly Beat on his fellow Toddler teen as Everyone could Just watch.

Eventually,It got to the point where Our dear (Y/n) Had a black eye As well as Bleeding & a few broken bones as he wondered what he could do and Haru's Words Made it Worse as he shouted...

Haru:NOW,THE WORLD SEES YOU FOR WHAT YOU REALLY ARE!YOU'RE A MORON AND ALWAYS WILL BE!YOU DO NOTHING BUT EAT,SLEEP,PLAY & REPEAT AND ALL YOU DO IS COLOR AND SAY HOW YOU WANNA PROTECT YOUR PARENTS!

Miranda(Voiceover): There's also the matter on what that boy said to him.

(Y/n) and the others in the stadium Began to Beg him to stop but he doesn't listen.

Haru:YOU CAN'T PROTECT YOUR FRIENDS,YOUR NEW SCHOOL OR YOUR PARENTS!YOU CAN'T EVEN PROTECT YOURSELF!

(Y/n) began to cry as haru was Right Since everytime that he fought,it was The toon force that did it all,Not Him but without it?....he can't protect His family,Friends Or Anyone That he cares about...

(Y/n):'I guess.....I Should just Give U-'

????:NO!

Haru and (Y/n):Huh?/H-huh?

They both look up and see Miyako,Aveline and Luna as well as His Classmates.

They all agreed with one thing that If it wasn't for the rest of the class,(Y/n) wouldn't be here and Another thing that they agreed on is...

Sirzechs(Voiceover):(Y/n) is tough,He Doesn't go down easily,so he'll be okay.

With the toddler teen,himself...He Sneezed As he Helped fire fighters put out Fires.