What lies Ahead part 3 ch 41

What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 41
At Lorenzo's coffee shop-Lorenzo was having a meeting with Ava Johnny and Dex. "I want to be smart about our shipments and we need to trust each other to make this work, "Lorenzo said "Yes we all want to be successful now that it's just us," Ava said "Yes, I'm not as evil as my father was" Johnny said as Skye came in."Well a monster meeting "Skye said Johnny came by her."Skye, it's been a while you still look gorgeous "Thanks you are still charming "Skye said as she touched his face."Skye, Why are you here "Lorenzo asked he was a little jealous," We need to talk about our daughters, and what I have to say this meeting just confirms it," Skye said "We will go" Ava said they left and close the door."Skye, What is your news" You are not going to like it, I know you love our daughters but I'm keeping them safe from you, You will not see either of our daughters anymore and Lila Rae and Gabriella will now go by Quartermaine I had your trustful that you sent both of our daughters up sent back to you, They don't need your money or anything from you "Skye said "Skye you can't do this, the girls are old enough to see me" Lorenzo you made this choice went you went back into this lifestyle, I know you love our daughters that's why I'm asking you to do this "Skye said "Skye, I'm the girl's father you can't change that fact! Lorenzo yelled as Skye pulled out some paperwork."I know you are and that you love our daughters" Yes I would die for them and you "All I want from you is to sign this "Skye said as she gave Lorenzo the paperwork."You Know Gabriella is having financial trouble at the store "Yes, I'm helping her now help both Lila Rae and Gabriella "Skye said and left. Lorenzo picks up a glass and throws it.

Ava was in the shop went Skye came by."He all your, I do hope you know what you're getting into "Yes I do, I can handle men like Lorenzo "Yes I'm sure you can, You're the reason my brother was shot and we thought he was dead! We only got him back because of Nina" I'm sorry what happened to AJ" No you're not, You're a cold bitch, I hope you're daughter doesn't turn into you" Skye said and left.

Lorenzo was in his office upset about what Skye asked him to do he was looking at the paperwork when Ava came in," What did Skye want" For me to ease my life with my daughters" This lifestyle does come with a cost "Yes it does "