What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 50

At General Hospital-Portia was doing a sonogram on Elizabeth and AJ was holding her hand."How is our baby "Perfect everything is going great, Do you want to know the sex" Yes" Elizabeth said as Steven came in," I'm here to support my sister "You just in time to know the sex" You are having a girl" A little girl, I always wanted one daughter "Me too" It's not all your having twins "Portia said as she shows them another heartbeat."Did you say twins" Yes a boy and a girl" Wow" You both will have your hands full "Yes we will but it will be worth it" Yes it will be," AJ said they shared a kiss.

Monica was working at the nurse station when Carolyn came by."Monica, We need to talk about the fundraiser for the hospital, I want it to be a black and white formal ball but Lucy" Is driving you crazy, You both need to come together on this idea, What does Lucy want" A musical performance like the nurse ball" No I agree with you about the ball, We are almost done with the hotel you can have it there" Monica said as Elizabeth and AJ came by."Elizabeth, Are you alright? You both look different "You will know the news tonight I want you to come to the Quartermaine "Sure I would love too"

Maxie was walking looking at the playground the play equipment was all broken and needed to be replaced when Hayden came by," I know how I can honor my daughter "Maxie said "How" Fix up this playground it's always been broken, and this town children need a safety place to play "Yes they do, We could do it together" Yes we owe it to both our daughters "

At General Hospital-Cecil room-Cecil was in bed she still had the bandages on her eyes when Skye came in."Cecil, I'm glad your surgery went well "Me too, I'm glad you're here" Me too, You having this surgery made me realize that I want to have surgery on my scars "That's wonderful "Thank it's time I take care of myself's it is"