What Lies Ahead Part 3 ch 8

At Carly's-Carly came home and went upstairs to the room that Jerry was staying in when he came back for Jax's funeral something was telling her to look in his room and she opened a closet and found a box and opened it had a notebook in it about planning he had to bring the whole town down she took the notebook with her.

At General Hospital- Ava was waiting on news about Avery's surgery when Nina came in," Ava, What's going on" Robin and Portia think the children were poisoned, Right now Avery is in surgery "No, Who would do this" Nina ask as Carly came by," An evil man, I know who did this "Carly said "Who! Who poisoned my daughter? Ava yelled as Anna came by," Anna, I'm glad you're still here, I found this notebook it was Jerry who poisoned the children "Carly said as Lucas came by."Does it say what poison it was? We need to know what we are dealing with "Lucas said "I don't know you can read it, I'm so glad he's gone" Carly said as Maxie came in with Bailey James and Georgie," My children are poisoned too" Maxie said let me look at them" Lucas said as Steven came by,' Steven, I found this notebook from Jerry it's about his plan to poison everyone "Carly said "I'll look at it, Lucas you look at the children "Steve said they left with the children," Why would Jerry do this! Why was he so hateful'Nina asked "This is the same man who held us all hostage in a hotel and shot Robin and almost let her die he has no remorse, "Carly said as Elizabeth came by."Elizabeth, How is my daughter "Ava asked "The surgery went well, Avery's gallbladder needs to be removed, She just needs a blood transfusion "Oh I will donate my blood "Ava said she left with Elizabeth.

Carly looked worried and Nina knew it."Carly it's been a while, I missed a lot being gone from this town, We should check up" Nina said "There's not much to catch up on" Carly said "I'm sorry about Jax, I did care for him once "Me too, We were going to get remarried "Funny isn't it, we both fighting over Sonny and now we are the ones left standing and alone" Nina said