13. Raw pain and pleasure

Do not forget to read note at end of chapter.

There is a huge surprise story at the end.

Word count : 3000

Early Morning

3:00 am

In the silent night, Ashwath ran with determined speed, his breaths quick and heavy as he chased after the deer. After several attempts, he finally succeeded in catching her, and the deer let out a loud howl as he held her tightly.

He gently petted her and wrapped his arms around her, the warmth of his embrace bringing comfort to both of them in the cold night.

Every creature, from the smallest insect to the largest animal, watched their master with silent reverence. They knew that Ashwath was grieving, yet he still showed them affection

Today marked the loss of the most important person in Ashwath's life, and the entire forest mourned alongside him. They had lost their mother, their protector, and Ashwath had returned to the very place where he had said goodbye to her.

But as the weight of his grief threatened to overwhelm him, Ashwath needed an outlet for his anguish.
Stepping away from the animals, he lifted his gaze to the star-studded sky and let out a scream of despair.

"Why, Olympia? Why?" His voice echoed through the night, filled with a mix of sorrow and anger. "What have I done to deserve this cursed fate? You, and you alone, are responsible for everything that has happened to our Royal family."

His voice cracked with emotion as he continued, "You tore me away from my rightful place in the royal family. You drove a wedge between my father and me. You caused untold suffering while we were still alive. Are you satisfied now, after destroying so many lives?"

Ashwath calmed after a few minutes and wandered lost in the forest. His eyes bore the raw pain of a burdened heart, and every animal in the woods sensed his anguish, grieving silently for their master.

They knew they couldn't alleviate his suffering, but they held onto hope that he would find solace soon.

Compared to the past few years, Ashwath seemed to be coping better now, perhaps learning to cope or finding ways to distract himself from his pain.

Without a backward glance, he ventured deeper into the forest towards the cliff's edge. Suddenly, he leaped from the cliff's peak, plunging into the icy waters below. Submerged in the freezing depths, he swam towards the cascading waterfall. Standing beneath its relentless downpour, the water pounded him like sharp stones, yet he remained steadfast.

Removing his t-shirt, he flexed his muscles, his body bearing the brunt of the cold and rough elements. He endured the relentless pressure, diving deep into the water time and again, for an hour.

As the sun rose, he emerged from the frigid waters, expressionless, his body marked by scratches from the sharp stones. Despite the wounds, he appeared to have found respite from the turmoil within.

"The same blood used to give me pain in past but right now its giving me pleasure" He whispered darkly looking at his bloodied foot. 

Walking barefoot through the forest, he approached the entrance.

Every guard there quivered at the sight of his blood-red eyes, akin to a wolf's gaze.

Donning his t-shirt, he exited the forest, passing workers who recoiled in fear at his wild appearance.

He appeared untamed, with blood-soaked clothing and his feet stained with blood from the thorns and sharp stones. He was looking like a wild beast that will never be tamed and remain in cold darkness forever.