7. Barged into his Life

He slowly muttered, "Guess you are not able to do it for yourself, i will do the honors."

He went nearer to Nesta, bending his head a little bit to her height, reaching her ears. He placed the earrings, just the placed the earrings in her ear holes but was hardly thinking something. Nesta was thinking, why is he taking this much time.

So, she raised her head, meeting his eyes which were so intense and gentle at the same time.

She shivered a bit at the intensity and said, "Thank you," and tried to move aside. When she moved, her earring fell down again.

This time she bent down immediately, took the earring before he could, and sarcastically replied, "Someone said they will do the honors?"

Ashwath scratched his head a little bit and then replied, "I already did the honors, Nesta Ji, but I do not know what to do with these," saying so, he showed his palm which had lock backs.

Nesta suppressed her smile, seeing how genuine and childish he looked for the first time ever. She wanted to say "awwww" loudly but controlled herself, and didn't say anything more. If she opened her mouth, she would laugh loudly at his cute face.

She then slowly took those lock backs of her earrings and adjusted them with a hidden smile.

Ashwath did not blink his eye even for a second and observed it as the most interesting activity, in fact, he looked more occupied than he was in any important business meeting. He understood that jewelry is not as simple as it seems.

Later, they moved towards the chairs, and Ashwath dragged the chair for her.

She replied with a small thank you.

Just then the help came inside after asking his permission to enter.

"Sir, we are here to serve," they replied.

Ashwath did not want any person to disturb his first date with Nesta, so he dismissed them and ordered, "No one is allowed inside unless I say so."

They all left hurriedly, nodding their heads.

He wanted to serve her with his own hands and become a servant near her for a lifetime if she is willing to give company to eat with him every single meal every day.

But he did not know what to serve or her breakfast preferences, so he waited and observed where her eyes followed. She was looking only at Indian dishes and not at international dishes.

Just then she asked, "When are the international delegates coming?"

"Why will they come here?" he replied.

"You arranged all this lavish breakfast for international clients, na Hukum?" she said.

Ashwath chuckled a little bit and said, "This lavish breakfast is only for both of us, especially for you, and no other single ant is allowed to feast on this," he replied.

Nesta closed her eyes listening to his reply.

Nesta pov

"I am definitely dreaming. This 50-plus variety is especially for me... Come on, Nesta, wake up from this dream... Wake up... Wake up, you fool..."

"Nesta ji," someone called.

I opened my eyes to see Hukum looking at me intently.

He raised his eyebrows a little bit and signaled with his finger to eat.

"Ji," I nodded my head and started to serve myself with whatever was present near to me. I am not even in proper consciousness to think about what I am doing and what I am serving.