15. Sexy Village Beauty

Warning : 5250 plus words

HAPPY READING

********

VILLAGE

"What? Did you not gift anything to my gudiyaa?"

"No," he mumbled lowly.

"Didn't your parents say that you should gift newly wedded wife?" her granny asked, not believing her ears.

"Hmm, no," Ashwath said apologetically.

"Granny, it's me who said I do not want anything, because, you know, for the wedding, each and everything was prepared by him, and I don't want to burden him more," Nesta tried to cover.

"Leave it, love. You prepared a grand feast for your grandkids, won't you feed them?" Grandpa asked his wife.

"Yeah i almost forgot, you would be hungry...come inside the dining room to have lunch," her granny replied, going away from there.

"I am gonna keep these gifts inside and come," Nesta said and left from there.

Ashwath went inside the dining room but didn't find a dining table.

All the dishes were placed on the tablecloth that is on the floor.

Granny chuckled seeing Ashwath's expressions and said, "We sit on the floor while eating, so consider the floor as a dining table."

Ashwath removed his coat and sat down on the cushion given by grandma.

Nesta came and chuckled seeing Hukum sitting on the floor.

"Why are you smiling standing there? Come and sit down beside your husband and serve him, come," her grandma scolded Nesta.

"Have you ever served your husband, my lady, but ordering your grandchild?" grandpa questioned her.

"Sshhh... she should not become like me, like lazy," grandma shushed grandpa.

"And anyway, I am so lucky that I got a man who treats me like a queen, but she got Hukum, so she is the one who will treat him like a king," her grandma said.

Ashwath then understood what Nesta was trying to say in the car.

That means he need not buy expensive resorts to treat her like a queen? He was in a dilemma.

He didn't know what she meant by treating like a queen, and here, her grandma, who was living in a village and eating while sitting on the floor, said she was being treated as a queen by her husband.

If so, then why couldn't her husband buy a dining table for her? So many questions raised in his head, and he stopped all those thoughts when he saw Nesta laughing while her granny was talking animatedly.

"Sit beside your husband, Nesta," granny said again.

"Hmm, I will just come in a minute. I need to attend this important call regarding work," she said and went outside.

"Ashwath beta, are you comfortable sitting down?" her granny questioned him.

Meanwhile, grandpa started to serve granny all the food items on her plate.

She thanked him, and later grandpa served himself.

"What are you looking at, son? Do you need me to come and serve you also?" grandpa questioned Ashwath coldly.

Grandpa didn't like Ashwath ji, not just Ashwath, any male for that matter who would take away his little  girl.

"I am just waiting for Nesta ji" Ashwath replied.