1. The First Royal Interview Ever

"Today, I'm feeling incredibly nervous about the interview

"Today, I'm feeling incredibly nervous about the interview. It's the first time an interview is being held in the Royal Palace, and it's also my first time participating in one. I wonder why people are so curious about me. Just because my husband is a prominent figure in the business world, what does that have to do with me? After this interview, I fear I won't have any privacy. People might start taking pictures whenever they please.

It's been four months since I arrived at this place, and it's been nine months since I married my husband, who doesn't have time to communicate or even greet a good morning."

"Ma'am, may I come in?" asked my personal assistant. Yes, they assigned me a personal assistant. It's quite amusing, isn't it? So much has changed in just four months. If anyone had told me I'd have a personal assistant to manage tasks like selecting clothes from the wardrobe, helping me with bathing, and handling my hair and makeup, I would have found it funny.

She's an all-in-one package, so multitalented and versatile. Sometimes I feel she's better than me, more knowledgeable about royal etiquette and lifestyle. Maybe they should have married her with that emotionally unavailable husband of mine.

"You can come in, Maya."

"Ma'am, the reporters and the cameraman are waiting for you in the main palace."

"Yes, I'll be there in 5 minutes."

"Ma'am, do you need any more help with your outfit or hair?"

"No, Maya, I already feel a bit overdressed with everything."

"Mam, you look stunning. The whole world will see their queen today for the first time," added Maya.

"I'm not the queen yet, Maya. Anyone would look great with these clothes and luxurious makeover and hairdo. Anyway, thank you for making me feel at ease." Nesta didn't like her PA, maybe because she felt bad vibes from her or perhaps because Maya was perfect and put Nesta in her place when she made a mistake. Additionally, Maya's intentions seemed to be getting rid of anyone who got close to Nesta to greet or chat.

"Sorry, ma'am, but I think we should move quickly to the main palace," Maya said after reading a message on her phone. Nesta despised this attitude of Maya. Not just Maya, No one ever seemed to reply properly; they just talked and expected her to nod like a doll.

"Wait, has my husband reached the main palace?" enquired Nesta.

"Sorry to say, mam, but I think Mr. AAA won't be able to attend the interview," replied Maya, biting her lip.

"What?" shrieked Nesta.

"I don't know yet, mam, but I think we should head to the main palace." replied Maya and moved to waiting hall to take a call.

Nesta eyes started to tear up

"Seriously, you're going to ditch me for the first interview too? Am I invisible to you? Do you hate me that much? Then why did you marry me in the first place?" Nesta's mind began overthinking everything that had happened from the start, and she started taking rapid, shallow breaths.