Chapter 85 Entry to Cui Mansion

Start from the beginning

Cui Xijun clapped her hands and praised her, "Indeed, a dedicated maid devoted to her duties. If you don't want to be around Xie Miao anymore, you can come to my courtyard."

After saying that, her expression changed and she ordered the guard: "Go, get her away. I want to go to the alley to see what's going on."

Fu Lu struggled in vain but was held aside by two guards. With no choice, she turned to Su Panyan for help, "Miss Su, please advise Third Miss!"

Su Panyan ignored her and followed Cui Xijun into the alley. She was also curious as to why Xie Miao was hiding inside.

The alley is narrow and dark, but no matter how dark it is, it can't hide the two figures, one tall and one short.

Cui Xijun blinked, then blinked again——

What did she see? Xie Miao dressed up and having a tryst with a young man here?

Su Panyan was also surprised. Apart from Cui Muli and Zhou Niannan, Xie Miao was actually involved with someone else?

The two people reacted quickly. After looking at each other in tacit understanding, they both saw surprise in each other's eyes.

A man and a woman meet in private. There must be something fishy between them!

"Ahem, cough, cough." Cui Xijun cleared her throat and stared at them intently, "Cousin Xie, could you please introduce me. Who is this Young Master?"

Xie Miao realized that the plan had changed and wanted to take Meng Yuantang to the end of the alley, but Meng Yuantang would never go as she wanted.

Meng Yuantang is not stupid, on the contrary, he is very smart. He guessed the identity of the people just by hearing their names, and seeing that they are beautiful and wealthy, he immediately made another calculation.

The Cui family in the capital has been officials for generations and is noble and prominent. If you can go to the house and be a guest for a few days...

He already had an idea, so he looked at Xie Miao coyly, and asked innocently and curiously: "Cousin, who are these two?"

...

Before Xie Miao could speak, Cui Xijun rushed to speak: "Cousin? Are you Xie Miao's cousin?"

Meng Yuantang politely replied: "Exactly."

Cui Xijun asked: "Are you related by blood or just recognized halfway?"

Meng Yuantang said: "We are genuine blood cousins."

Cui Xijun looked at Xie Miao carefully and saw that she was covering the lower half of her face with a fa. Her almond-shaped eyes were red, and she looked pitiful.

When she heard Meng Yuantang's answer, she was concise and to the point and said only one word, "Yes."

Meng Yuantang explained diligently: "Since we parted ways in Pingjiang, Cousin A-Miao and I haven't seen each other for many years. I never thought we would meet here by chance, so we exchanged a few words."

Just a few small words can make Xie Miao, who has always been calm and composed, want to cry? It seems that the relationship between these cousins ​​is extraordinary, ah.

Cui Xijun suddenly had an idea and said with a sweet smile: "Cousin Xie, since he is your cousin, it would be too rude to reminisce about the past here. You should invite him to Cui Mansion and let mother entertain him."

Xie Miao: ...Don't think I don't know you want to cause trouble.

She said: "My cousin and I have just met and are trying to find out what's going on. After I go back today to report to my aunt, then I will send a note..."