🫶 Episode 2🫶

In a bus:

In a bus:

Hari (the guy who rejected sahi): Yuze, enna aachu unaku?

She smiled with tears. "Intha words ketu evlo naal aachu...inum oruthadava apdi koopdungala"

Hari: enna Yuze...ah, Sahithya. Nee nalla thana iruka?

Sahi: fine...ninga...

Hari: iruken. Nee azhatha...feel panadha. Sorry seriya...

She held back her tears, felt like wanna hold his hands and hear his voice throughout her life...

The alarm woke her up.

"Ah...dream..." She felt sad about it.

Sahi charged her phone and went to wash the vessels. It's 4am. Putting on the earpods with soup songs, she started crying by thinking of him.

"Avlothan la...nalla iru. Andha ponnu koodave nalla iru...yen apoo yenkitaiyum love panra maariye pazhaguna? Hari...I can't hate you....,still...!!!"

---

Jack accidentally saw Hari in canteen.

"Avanthan Machan. Andha AIDS..."
(AIDS is not a disease. It's a department in Engineering College. I can't control my laugh when you call it aids...)

Ajay: Parda! Gym la povan pola...nalla than irukan.

"Naanum than la gym poren. Enna vudava fit aah irukan?"

Ajay: machan, kitathatta Avan unna maari tha irukan. Rendu perum brothers maari irukeenga.

Jack punched his stomach. Sahi came to the canteen with her friends.

Sahi: na varamaaten nu sonna yen di ipdi panreenga...vendathavangala paaka vendi irukum.

Hari saw her. "Yuze..." But pretended to not look, walked in front of her to get attention. Before she see him, Jack came in front with the juice.

Jack: paaka vitathana...(Mindvoice and smirk)

Hari: atleast epdi iruka naachu paapom...

Jack kept blocking his way by casually speaking with someone in phone.

Hari: Bro, konjo thallunga.

Jack: (Ennadhu? Bro va? Na epoo unaku brother aane...aalum mandaiyum...) nee second year thana? Break mudinju la Inga enna la Vela?