Chapter 27: He's out of my life

I woke up with a headache and my body was heavy. I slowly got up while touching my forehead.

I saw Ate cha sweeping inside the maid quarters. He noticed that I had woken up.

"How are you feeling Wendy? Are you okay?" Ate Cha asked me worriedly.

"I'm fine. What happened to me?"

"You passed out last night. Mr. Jackson found out and sent his doctor here." - Ate cha

Mr. Jackson did that?

Isn't he mad at me because of what happened yesterday?

"He did that? But why? I know he's very angry with me because of what happened yesterday. I'm just very upset because I know I can't do that."

"I know you can't do that Wendy, but..."

Ate Cha came to me and sat on my bed.

"Get dressed. Mr. Jackson wants to talk to you."

I got nervous.

Is he going to kick me out of Neverland Ranch?

"I'm nervous Ate Cha. What if he fires me? I'll lose my job."

"Okay Wendy, tell him everything your heart wants to say. You love him, don't you? And he loves you.. I know Mr. Jackson will also see the true intentions of your heart."

I nodded.

Ate Cha is right. I had to tell him that it wasn't all true and that I was just being set up.

I took my brother's poster that I wanted him to autograph, just in case he fires me.

But it's up to him if..

He will believe me or not.

========================================

I dressed in a maid uniform and went to Mr. Jackson. I was just outside the door and I was very nervous.

Everything flashbacks to me.

At first, I was here at this door, I was also nervous because I was new.

But now, I'm nervous because it looks like I'm going back to this door to say goodbye..

Or not?

But whatever Michael's decision is, I will accept it.

========================================

I opened the door and saw jim sitting in front of her vanity mirror and she was writing in a mini notebook. He was wearing a white t-shirt and blue pajamas, and his hair was also tied. When he noticed my presence, he stopped and looked at me.

The expression in his eyes, I don't understand.

He stood up and hid the mini notebook he was writing in the drawer of his vanity mirror. After that he sat on the couch and sighed.

I just watched him.

"I don't understand why you did that." He said to me as he looked out the window.

"I can't do that to you." I answered him sparingly.

"But you did. The documents.. your signatures.. that's yours." He calmly answered me while still looking at the window.

"They set me up."

He looked at me and he smiled bitterly.

"Set you up? Do you think you can fool me?" He asked me sarcastically.

"Mr. Jackson, I swear. I can't do such things. I know my position here at the ranch. Yes, I am just a maid but I can't do that just because of money. I have dignity. I can 't do that to you, and one more thing, I...