Chapter 17: Dressing room

I fell asleep deeply because I slept in the master's bedroom, the foam is very soft 😭, and Mr. Jackson is on the couch. I feel guilty because he shouldn't be on the couch sleeping, I should be the one there because I'm the personal assistant.

It's 5 AM in the morning here in Paris and I got up. I started walking around to exercise my sprained feet. Mr. Jackson is right, I can walk a little bit and I don't need crutches, but I'm still a little lame. I went to the living room and saw that he was gone.

Where is Mr. Jackson?

I put on my jacket before leaving the hotel room. I also wore a bonnet but I was only wearing pajamas. I opened the door and saw a guard standing there.

He looked at me.

"Oh, good morning, are you Miss Wendy?" - Mr. Guard.

"Yes sir."

"Mr. Jackson told me to give this to you when you wake up."

The old guard gave me a piece of paper and it was folded. I smiled at Mr. guard and I took the paper from him, I opened it and a letter from him..

early bird,

I can't believe it! Last night, I slept for five hours. Being in the same room with you makes me feel at ease. I hope your ankle is getting better. By the way, I already ordered food for you. Enjoy your breakfast =)

I had to leave early for our rehearsal. I didn't wake you up because I knew you were sound asleep and snoring loudly, you sounded like a pig.

and also, the title of the song is smooth criminal, "not annie are you okay?"

- doo doo

Sounded like a pig?! 😭

I laughed and was embarrassed by the letter I read. Bill probably told him that I didn't know the title of that song and.. 😭 it's embarrassing. But, it's too much, why do I feel like I'm being served? I'm his assistant.

A hotel staff came with a cart. I can smell the food in that cart. I'm a little hungry too.😭

"Bonjour Madam" the hotel staff greeted me.

"B-bonjour.." what is that? don't know what to say, my accent is ugly😭

"Madam, this is your breakfast for today."

"Ah.. okay.. come in.."

I let the staff lady in and she just brought the cart inside the room and she just said "enjoy your breakfast madam" and she left the room. I couldn't even say thank you to her because she moved so fast.

=================================================

After I ate, I showered and got dressed. I had to follow them to the stadium where they were rehearsing. It's a shame that the personal assistant is not with his boss.