Chapter 24: Date

Am I nervous while looking at myself in the mirror? I mean, is he serious? Date at 10PM? He is nice enough to ask for a date. He still wants me to stay up despite my work this morning.

What should I wear? He didn't say anything about it. This is probably the only thing I will wear. I'm not prepared for our date.

I came out of the CR of quarters and looked at my companions who were sleeping very well. I just hope that none of them, especially Ate Cha, will wake up and look for me.

Sign of the cross. I just hope, no one knows.

========================

I came out of the quarters and felt the cold air. He said, we will meet at the carnival. How can I go there?

I looked around.

"Ms. Wendy, hop in! Mr. Jackson is waiting for you." I saw Sir Bill riding in the golf cart. I mean.. does he know?

I approached him.

"So.. y-you know so-something Mr. Bill?"

Sir Bill laughed a little.

"Of course Ms. Wendy. Mr. Jackson told me about it."

I blushed. I thought no one knew about our relationship.

I smiled. Is it like I'm happy that someone knows?

I got into the golf cart and Sir Bill took me to the carnival. While Sir Bill and I were riding, he was telling me about the life of Mr. Jackson and I am just listening.

We arrived at the carnival and I got off the golf cart.

"Uhm, sir Bill, thank you for bringing me here."

"That's fine. Enjoy your date with Mr. Jackson. He's a nice guy, trust me."

I smiled at what he said.

"Of course, I know that Sir Bill."

"Okay then, I'll go now."

Then Sir Bill left and I was left at the neverland carnival.

-------

I looked around and it's really beautiful here at night, Mr. Jackson is right, his carnival is magical. Now i know why he chose here for our 1st date.

"Why are you smiling alone? what are you thinking?" I was surprised that Mr

"Why are you smiling alone? what are you thinking?" I was surprised that Mr. Jackson was in front of me.

I looked at what he was wearing, he's so fine,  and here I am, wearing a t-shirt and pajamas. I bowed down.

What the hell, I didn't even clean up before coming here. It seems like I was going to sleep.. then he.. waaaaaaa. This is not a sleepover!!

Shame on you wendy! So embarassing.

"Uhm, I'm.. im sorry Mr. Jackson, my outfit for tonight is-"

"That's okay. You're beautiful."

I looked at him and was surprised by what he said. I didn't even comb my hair. I don't have make up, I just want to go to sleep. 😭