Chapter 16: Vanilla Scent

What is the smell of vanilla in perfume?

The addictive scent (and flavor!) of vanilla is a mood enhancer that is soothing and comforting, but also mysterious and deep, making it irresistibly seductive in perfumes! Vanilla has a sweet, balsamic, slightly spicy and soft scent.

=================================================

Royal Monceau Hotel, Paris France

We arrived at the hotel today and I'm having a hard time pronouncing it, the hotel is beautiful and I'm sure rich people check in here. I just looked around and smiled, wow I'm really in Paris 😭 I'm sorry, I really can't believe that this is happening in my life.

There are so many chandeliers, and this hotel is so elegant, wow

There are so many chandeliers, and this hotel is so elegant, wow.. I am a very lucky person, and I got to be here.

=========

We have arrived at the door of what will be the room of Mr. Jackson. The hotel staff said this is a luxury suite. I don't really understand their accent, because I am not good in speaking English. 😭 After the staff talked to Mr. Jackson, he mentioned to Bill to open the door.

Meanwhile, I'm waiting to see which room I'll be in, maybe the lowest suite, what's that called? Regular? Special?

I know nothing about this.