Chapter 14: Personal Assistant

I woke up with a headache and I was very hungry. I went to the bathroom to wash up, to get rid of the sleepiness on my face. When I looked in the mirror, I saw something on my neck again. I touched it and felt the pain and heat again.. No....he did it again..

I don't understand why he does this to me, I stop myself from falling in love with him because he is my boss and my job is important to me. As long as I can hide and avoid my feelings, I will. I took a bandaid from the first aid box and put it on my neck.

"See? You can say that you own her, but you don't love her. Its pride Mr. Jackson.. "

What Nick said to Mr. Jackson last time echoed in my ears. Maybe.. he's right, it's just his pride. Because after all, I knew Nick's intentions were clearer.

=====================================

We went to Neverland gardens because the boss said we had a meeting. While we were all sitting there, Ate Cha, Karla and Asha were whispering to each other. I don't know what they were talking about, when it suddenly came to my mind.. how did I got to bed last night?

"Hey, can I join with your conversation?" I came a little closer to Ate Cha, and she laughed.

"You don't belong here.. maam wendy.. HAHAHAHA"

The three of them laughed. What is happening?

I saw a woman approach, she was black american and beautiful. She is from quarters 2 because his uniform is blue.

"Hey, are you the same person who rode in the golf cart with Mr

"Hey, are you the same person who rode in the golf cart with Mr. Jackson last night? How do you do that? You are not ashamed of yourself! You should be aware of your position! You are just a maid in Neverland! " She said as she pointed at me. How rude is that?

Nah, I don't want to fight. My job is more important.

"There was nothing wrong with what I did, and yesterday was my rest day, he just simply showed me the entire Neverland Ranch.. that's all.."

She was still not satisfied and she answered.

"It's not an excuse Ms. Nobody! You have no right to do that, no one is given a special treatment here at the ranch, and is he flirting with you? do you have a relationship?"

Stop me, I'll punch you. Why is he asking questions and he's just a maid here? I was about to answer when Nick suddenly arrived.

"Naomi, stop.. Mr. Jackson insisted on giving her a tour of the ranch; and besides, they're not in a relationship, and I am the one who's courting her." Nick said loudly. Oh my god, I thought it was private? Why did he say...

The other staff at the ranch whispered and my three companions just smiled as if they didn't know. They seem to be very happy with what is happening.

"Yes people, I am officially courting Ms. Wendy Lopez." Nick proudly said to all of us and they all went "Yiiieeeeee".