Chapter 9: Second Chance

Two weeks since Mr. Jackson did not come home to Neverland, Ate Cha said, the boss was busy rehearsing for his world tour. I haven't seen him perform live yet, maybe, it's nice to attend his concert.

I'm trimming the grass in the garden today and Ate Cha is making me clean the flower boxes. I removes the dry leaves.

While I was trimming, someone called me.

"Early bird.."

I turned around and saw Mr. Jackson.

Huh? Is he here already?

I stood up and smiled at him.

"H-hi Mr. Jackson.. welcome back.." I said smiling to him as I held the grass trimmer.

"I miss you Wendy, I can't stop thinking about you.."

He slowly approached me and touched my chin. He brought his face closer to mine..

then he kissed me on my lips.

My eyes widened at what he did.

Is this.. real?!

"H-hey! Wake up! You're daydreaming!" I heard Ate Cha's voice and my mind returned, why am I daydreaming?

What's happening to me?

"Sorry Ate Cha."

I always dreamed of Mr. Jackson every night, and that is weird.

Ate cha just laughed at me and she sat down by the flower box.

"You look funny, you have your eyes closed and you're snorting, who are you kissing? The boss? HAHAHAHAHA." There she is, teasing me again.

But why am I thinking that?! I shouldn't think of my boss like that. 😑

"N-no ate cha.. uhh.. that's just nothing.." I just lied to her, and I continued to trim the grass.

"Hahaha, maybe you just miss the boss? I already know that. Maybe, you already have a crush on him?" Ate Cha teased me.

"I-it's not like that, besides I don't like him at all...". I don't really want anything from the boss, she's the only ones who are malicious. (hmm?)

"Hm, look at your neck." She approached me and looked at the love bite on my neck.

"It's gone a little bit, the hickey is bad, the person who made is wild.. It seems like he doesn't want to erase it.." Ate Cha said to me seriously. I just didn't pay attention because I didn't want that issue to be open again.

I couldn't help but be curious about the boss' previous relationships, so I asked Ate cha.

"Ate Cha, has the boss ever had a girlfriend? I mean.. has he ever brought a woman here to his ranch?"

Ate cha put her hand on her chin and thought before she answered me.

"Uhm.. there used to be.. you know, Mr. Jackson doesn't have a long-term girlfriend, because.. usually those girls only intentions is money, fame, and sometimes he's just used by them.."

I just nodded and focused again on trimming after hearing that.

"But you know, the time I've been here at the ranch, I'm sure he likes you Wendy." Ate Cha said to me seriously.

My heart beat faster.

I don't want to assume such things, because first of all, I have no experience in being a relationship.

NBSB. No boyfriend since birth, so I was confused by this feeling. I don't want to get into this kind of relationship. Especially with Mr.Jackson, who is so famous all over the world? That is unlikely to happen.