Chapter 13: Indirect Kiss

I'm happy to be awake today, because today is.... My rest day! It's a great feeling to wake up in the morning knowing you have nothing to do and just relax all day. I would like to go to L.A, but the problem is, I can't travel alone, I'm afraid of getting lost here in America.

I was still thinking about what happened on Valentines Day, that day I could hardly sleep, so what I did was, I talked to Nick. I let him court  me, as long as he doesn't just leave the ranch, because I feel guilty, I feel like if he leaves here, it's my fault.

Flashback..

I was looking for Nick that night when I saw him coming out of Neverland Ranch. I chased him and stopped him.

"Nick!" I called him as I chased after him.

"We-Wendy... What are you doing here?" I saw his face and I knew he was not okay.

"Please don't quit. It's just a misunderstanding.. and I... I want to tell you that...." I don't know if I made the right decision, but it's better than him leaving just because of that. He's just a lover, I don't see anything wrong with that.

"I want to tell you that.. you can court me privately.. as Mr. Jackson said.. we can talk about this in priva-"

I couldn't speak anymore because he hugged me.

"Thank you Wendy! Yes, I don't quit. I will talk to Mr. Jackson, thank you!" And he ran happily to talk to Mr. Jackson in his office.

End of flashback

I held my breath. Did I make the right decision? I also don't want to hurt other people's feelings, but that's okay. Only God knows..

I came out of the quarters and smelled the fresh air.

This is what I'm wearing today, it's a bit hot at the ranch today so this is what I'm wearing

This is what I'm wearing today, it's a bit hot at the ranch today so this is what I'm wearing. I looked around the ranch and walked. I saw a map of Neverland and my eyes widened at what I saw, there's so much I haven't been to yet! 😭

  I'm still here near the neverland gardens and I haven't been to the other places yet, it makes me cry

  I'm still here near the neverland gardens and I haven't been to the other places yet, it makes me cry.😭

"Rest day?"