ch 1|| Introduction

(A/N -- do you guys wanna see these custom pov for every character)

"THATS WHAT YOU GET BITCH FOR TRYING TO STEAL" HE SIAD
beating me with a whip. But I wasn't trying to steal I just wanted some food so I snucked in the kitchen and tried to find some leftovers but before I could find some a guard saw me and told him

"Ahhhhhh... plssssss...... stop sir. Iam sorry I will never even think about stealing but ....... plsssss stopp."

"YOU WHORE WHO TOLD YOU THAT YOU COULD EAT. ONLY THOSE PEOPLE CAN EAT WHO FUCKING DESERVE IT. WHAT MADE YOU THINK I WOULD WASTE FOOD ON A BITCH LIKE YOU"
HE SAID cutting me with a knife and then whipping that same area while I was chained helplessly to a wall crying screaming and all this just because I was starving.

"I am very sorry sir. I will never do this again but please stop I can't take it anymore please master" I said between my screams and crying but these pleads only made the torture more brutal

"OHHH, I KNOW YOU WILL NEVER DO THIS AGAIN AFTER I AM DONE WITH YOU" HE SPAT while pulling on my hair

I thought this couldn't get worse but how wrong I was

Suddenly he pulled on my legging along with my top that I had on. I knew what was about to happen, so I fought with all the energy I had left but of course it wasn't enough as I was losing conciseness because of the blood loss.

Finally, I couldn't fight the darkness which took me into the dreamless land of unconsciousness my favorite places as I don't have to deal with the pain, humiliation etc anymore. But the last thing I felt was him pushing it in me.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I jolt awake gasping for air as I frantically looked around my surroundings. I willed myself to calm down

I am not there anymore.
They can't hurt me; they are dead you made sure of it.
Breathe breathe

These words have been my mantra all my life even after killing them I can't escape their clutches fully. Sighing I checked my phone for the time. It was currently 4.45 am, I went to sleep at 1am.

3 hr of sleep is rare for me as I have insomnia. I rarely get sleep but when I do get some it is filled with nightmares. I was 6 when this happened the first time, he ever raped me l could never forget that day. Knowing I won't be able to go back to sleep I went to the bathroom did my business and made my way to the gym.