___♥ 𝗪𝗮𝗸𝗶𝘆𝗮 𝗠𝘂𝗿𝗮𝘀𝗸𝗶 ♥___

Oh to be slapped by money-
I'm kidding guys here's the scenario--

Again in season 1, When Wakiya lost his match against Shu and was punching the wall out of frustrating, you tried to stop him. You held on to his arm that was punching the wall to try and stop him only for him to get angry and harshly yank his arm away causing you to hit the ground. "Y/n!" Wakiya rushed to pull you back up and constantly apologized to you.

___♡ 𝗟𝘂𝗶 𝗦𝗵𝗶𝗿𝗼𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗶 ♡___

Lui grabbed on your wrist tightly as your palm was in a fist against his chest. He insulted another blader! In an attempt to make him understand the problem you ended up in an argument with him. As you pounded on his chest knowing that it would never hurt him, Lui grabbed onto your wrist a little too tightly. Instantly you yanked your wrist away " Lui it hurts!" . Just as quickly Lui understood his mistake and apologized over and over.

___♥ 𝗙𝗿𝗲𝗲 𝗗𝗲 𝗟𝗮 𝗛𝗼𝘆𝗮 ♥___

Free was going through one of his hardcore training session on his own. You hadn't realized and went to surprise Free with a pat on his shoulder only receive a hard shove that caused you to fall to the ground. Free's eyes instantly widened as his veins went back to normal and he went to pick you back up on your feet.
" Y-Y/n I really didn't mean to!"

___♡ 𝗦𝗶𝗹𝗮𝘀 𝗞𝗮𝗿𝗹𝗶𝘀𝗹𝗲 ♡___

You were in a bey battle with Silas. On accident he called out his bey which caused yours to fly straight at you. Causing it to clash against the exposed skin of your arm and leave a slight cut. Without wasting a second Silas just left his bey at the stadium and went to help you. " Sorry Y/n, I-I really didn't mean to!"

___♥ 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗲 𝗚𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀 ♥___

All the pent up stress from failing his grand plan was taken out on you. Theodore shoved you to the nearest wall which caused you to hit it with a thud! You winched in pain as you glared at Theodore with raging eyes. A sweat drop off the side of his forehead, " Y-y/n...it wasn't my intention to...! I'm really sorry...all this just got me and I really lost control there for a moment.."

___♡ 𝗞𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗕𝗮𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗲𝗿 ♡___

It was the first time you accidentally entered the underground without knowing anything. Kurt and his gang stood in front of you as you didn't know what you just got yourself into.
Kurt lift you by the collar of your shirt, " Now since you're here, either hand over you bey or fight me. That's the rule here "

___♥ 𝗙𝘂𝗯𝘂𝗸𝗶 𝗦𝘂𝗺𝗶𝘆𝗲 ♥___

Fubuki never meant to hurt you, but be ended up anyway. You approached him out of nowhere when he lost a match against Aiger. You reached out a hand to put on Fubuki's shoulder when he wasn't responding to your calls. Only then he harshly slapped away your hand. As soon as he did that he realized what he has done and apologized to you, " Y-Y/n I was so deep in thoughts I really didn't realize what I was doing!"

___♡ 𝗦𝘂𝗼𝗵 𝗚𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗶 ♡___

You stare at Suoh as he was bend his head in front of you, all the way his spine would let. Giving you the most formal apology possible for slapping your hand away when he was in his other personality. Still being new to this, Suoh was having a hard time controlling his other side.

___♥ 𝗣𝗵𝗶 ♥___

You were faced with Phi's corrupted version as you felt his slender fingers wrapped at your neck threatening to press. You weren't having any of it though, you harshly gripped on his wrist and shoved his hand off of your neck. Phi's eyes now turn back to normal as he realized his mistake.
" I'm sorry love...I didn't really want to!"

___♡ 𝗛𝘆𝗱𝗲 ♡___

For some reason Hyde had locked himself up in his room. You somehow managed to open the door and get inside to see Hyde sitting on the floor with his head tugged in between his arms as they rested on his knees. You try to pull one of his arms out " Hyde, I don't know what happened but-". Just then Hyde slapped your hand away. He gasped as he realized what he had done, " Y/n! I didn't  realized it was you! I'm so sorry for that..."

___♥ 𝗔𝗿𝘁𝗵𝘂𝗿 𝗣𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗲 ♥___

Having lost to someone, Arthur was going crazy. Trying to find any reason to push the blame on to someone else, he found you. He looked at you and instantly you became the prey of his anger. He grabbed you harshly by your shoulder and said " This is all your fault. Your fault that I've gotten weak. You're a distraction"

___♡ 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝘁𝗮 𝗭𝗮𝗸𝘂𝗿𝗼 ♡___

Back then you and Delta weren't going out yet. He was harsh and cold towards you. And he definitely didn't like you getting into his personal space. " How many times do I have to to tell you to just leave me be!"
Said the angered voice of Delta as he harshly pushed you away from him.

___♥ 𝗗𝗮𝗻𝘁𝗲 𝗞𝗼𝗿𝘆𝘂 ♥___

Dante who was fuming red with anger during a heated argument, in the heat of the moment accidentally shoved you. Instantly realizing his actions he apologized over and over again.

" I'm so sorry Y/n! I didn't mean to actually hurt you!"

♥________________♥
💕_________________________________💕

𝗔𝗻𝗱𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗮𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹!
𝗧𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗶𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗶𝗻 𝗰𝗮𝗻𝗼𝗻, 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝘄𝗼𝘂𝗹𝗱𝗻'𝘁 𝗵𝘂𝗿𝘁 𝗮 𝗳𝗹𝘆! 𝗦𝗼 𝗱𝗼𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲 𝘂𝗽𝘀𝗲𝘁<𝟯

𝗜𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘁𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝗻𝘆 𝘀𝗰𝗲𝗻𝗮𝗿𝗶𝗼 𝗼𝗿 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝗱𝗱 𝗮 𝗻𝗲𝘄 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗿𝗮𝗰𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗹𝗲𝘁 𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝘁𝗵𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗴𝗵𝘁- 𝗖𝗢𝗠𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗦 𝗼𝗿 𝗜𝗡𝗕𝗢𝗫 𝗺𝗲

【 ℝ𝕖𝕢𝕦𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕤 𝕒𝕣𝕖 𝕆𝕡𝕖𝕟 】