Epilogue: The Destinies of The Justice League

[Flashbolt157ninja ] [Destiny_angel123 ] [DeAgomurillo ] [HamatoApple2007 ] [ReptileEdge ]
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"On Earth-SN9, In The Keep, Geras Was Keeping Watch Over The Hourglass, Until He Made A Discovery, until Liu Kang appears."

Liu Kang: Geras. Is something wrong?

Geras: You will need to see this, Liu Kang.

"Liu Kang Walks Toward The Hourglass, seeing through it, he realises that Chase Allen is alive and prime-earth has been reborn."

Liu Kang: Prime-Earth's been reborn, but the past events I saw in the visions would occur.

Geras: This can only mean one thing.

"Liu Kang Then Looks Through The Hourglass, Knowing What Must Be Done To Make Sure That The Past Events Will Not Occur."

Liu Kang: It is time I do what he could not.

"Liu Kang Then Uses His Power To Start Something That Can Change The Lives of Heroes Forever, Crafting The Justice League's Destinies For The First Time Ever."

Liu Kang: And now to visit an old friend from eons ago.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
Prime-Earth; Metropolis
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"In The Inner Sanctum At The Hall of Justice, Kal-El A.K.A Clark Kent A.K.A Superman Was Seen Observing The Threat After His Team Found 4 Meta-Children And 1 Human Boy. However, A Glow Emits From Behind, When Clark Turns Around, He Is Stunned To See Liu Kang, Who Came To See Him After The War Against Dark Kahn On Apokolips."

Liu Kang: Kal-El of Krypton.

"Clark Backs Away In Shock After Hearing Liu Kang Call Him That."

Kal: Who are you? How'd you know my name?

Liu Kang: I am Liu Kang, God of Fire and Protector of Earth-SN9.

Kal: Protector of.........

"Clark Then Remembers Him From He First Met Raiden, The God of Thunder, Realising That He's Still A Friend."

Kal: Sorry, I didn't know you were a visitor.

Liu Kang: No need to apologise. You are kind, humble. Not like the "Kal-El" I know.

Kal: The "Kal-El" you know?

Liu Kang: A story for another time

Liu Kang: A story for another time. Come, you and the justice league must have these meta-children prepared, trained.

Kal: Trained for what?

"Liu Kang Smiles, Signalling That It Is Time For The Justice League To Train Zane Ro'Meave, Tessa Freemaker, Chase Allen & Steven Stewart, Which Means That It's The Beginning of The First Justice League's Rising, Which They Now Have A New Era, Thanks To Liu Kang's Doing."