Chapter 7: Narrow Escape

[Flashbolt157ninja ] [HamatoApple2007 ] [Destiny_angel123 ] [DeAgomurillo ] [Elfson9 ]
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"At The Imagined Order HQ, Slone Was Working On A New Team of Villains That She And Shang Tsung Were About To Assemble. However, When She Notices That Damashi Is Here, She Walks Toward The Door."

Slone: Let Her In.

"The IO Soldiers Open The Door, To Which Damashi Walks In."

Damashi: Report, Doctor

Slone: The Soul Stealers Are Under Construction, Quan Chi Tested The Final Components As We Speak.

Damashi: And The Army?

Slone: Will obey your every command, Once it's been fed enough sufficient souls

Slone: Will obey your every command, Once it's been fed enough sufficient souls. Shang Tsung told me that he has a plan to break the Lin Kuei from Liu Kang. Instead of defending Earthrealm, They'll betray it.

Damashi: Excellent, You and Shang Tsung have learned quickly, Slone, and well as one. Together. You will soon reap the bounty of what you've sown.
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"Sun Do, Syzoth Was Scaling Up To The Rooftop, Looking For A Vantage Point, He Manages To Sneak Past Without Shao Knowing, He Jumps From Roof-To-Roof, He Then Climbs Up And Has Manage To Find A Vantage Point, He Knows A Way To The Portal. As Shao Continues The Search, Li Mei Walks With Him."

Li Mei: Who are these Earthrealmers we're looking for?

Shao: You have their descriptions.

Li Mei: You can at least tell me why they're here. What they've done.