Chapter 4: Secrets And Lies

[Flashbolt157ninja ] [Destiny_angel123 ] [HamatoApple2007 ]
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"At The Skies of OutWorld, Kara Was Still In Search of Slone, Just Find Out Who She's Working With And To Put Her Behind Bars."

Kara Thought: *Okey, If I Were A Mystery Villain That Slone's Working With, Where Am I Hiding?*

"With Her Superhearing, She Hears Several Roars, Which She Immediately Spots Shang Tsung's Laboratory."

Kara Thought: *Got You! Time For Your Plan To Go Down, Slone.*

"Kara Then Flies To Where The Laboratory Is Located, In Hope of Stopping Slone."
———————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————-
"At The Middle of The Desert Near An Unknown Territory, Donny, Sam, Chelsea, Leslie & Kevin Were In Pursuit of Finding Kara."

Kevin: Ugh! Are We There Yet?

Leslie: Seriously? We're Almost There, Kevin.

Kevin: Easy For You To Say, This Walking's Are Killing Me.

Chelsea: Chelsea: It's Just A Bit Miles Away.

Donny: But What If Something's Wrong. What If Kara Needs Help. What If Slone's Up To Something.

Elli: Uhh, Donny. You Know We're Gonna Be In Trouble If Liu Kang Finds Out.

"Suddenly, They Hear A Roar Coming From The Colony, They Then Investigate, Only To Discover That Kenshi, Johnny & Kung Lao Were Trying To Avoid Conflict With The Infected Outworlders After They Failed To Capture Shang Tsung."

Elli: Oh......Crud.

Leslie: I've Seen Those Things Before.

Kevin: They Look Human.

Sam: Or Deceased Humans.

Donny: Whatever They Are, We Gotta Help Kenshi And The Others.

Leslie: Donny! Wait!

"Donny Zooms In To Save Kenshi, Johnny & Kung Lao, He Succeeded In Doing That, But However, The Earthrealmers Realised That They're Here."

Kenshi: Donny?! What Are You Doing Here?!

Donny: Long Story, We Were Just Trying To Find Kara But—-

Johnny Cage: HEADS UP!

"The Infected Man Attacks Donny & Kenshi But He Dodges His Blades, Leaving Him To Help Johnny & Kung Lao Fend Off The Infected People. He Soon Panics As He's In Trouble."

Infected Man: My Business Is Not With You!

Donny: Hey Man! We're Just Here To—-