(Who can say that this baby is the sniper of the group and killed a lot of people )

But he does not know that his boyfriend is enjoying his each and every expression very much.

Taehyung thought " Aww my baby is looking so cute . Those pouty lips are inviting me to devour them. Just wait for some more baby I'm gonna give you all my attention"

But here our bunny boy started planning a very devil plan and then he suddenly stood up and went to sit on the table and placed the laptop on Taehyug's lap on which he was doing his work.

But still he didn't give him attention and started doing his work. This made the bunny boy fume in anger but still he didn't give up. And the next thing he did was unpredictable and too bold .
He started touching Taehyung's crotch with his feet sensually.

(Imagine Taehyung is sitting on a chair)

Taehyung was shocked with his baby's act. He finally looked at him with wide eyes but kookie is looking at him innocently with his shiny Bambi eyes.

Taehyung said while shuttering " baby wha....t are...youuu..trying to do??

Jungkook replied while holding his hands " I'm doing nothing taetae. You're not giving me attention and didn't even kiss  me from the morning" And slowly tied Taehyung's hand on the chair.

And Taehyung didn't even notice of course he got lost in those cute Bambi eyes of his sulking bunny bf.

Kookie leans for kissing him and soon their lips got collided with each other in a beautiful kiss. Taehyung tried to touch his baby's face for deepening the kiss and then he realised his baby tied his hand.

He got shocked and said " baby why you tied my hands hnn? Open it I wanted to touch you . Don't do this with me please."

But now Jungkook smirked and said sassily "you're not allowed to touch me , you're not allowed to make any noise. If you make any type of noise then I'm gonna leave you here with this pathetic position having this hard boner. Got it??"

Taehyung was shocked and finally he begged " baby please don't do this with me. I promise I'm not going to ignore you from now on."

But jungkook just chuckled and started kissing him harshly while sitting on his crotch directly and grinding his hips on it. He started leaving with kisses to Taehyung's jaw and neck while unbuttoning his shirts and soon all the clothes were removed from Taehyung's body.

Sweats started forming on Taehyung's forehead. He's getting desperate by every passing second to touch jungkook and fuck him hard. He's trying every possible way not to moan. He's biting his lips to escape himself from moaning.

Suddenly jungkook stood up and started stripping himself in front of Taehyung while sensually touching himself. Jungkook removed his own boxers and spread his legs in front of Taehyung while sitting on the table and said to him in a seductive voice " you like it daddy?? Wanna have it??hmm??"
And entered his one finger inside his hole.

Taehyung's eyes became dark and he said in his deep voice " UNTIE MY HANDS KIM JUNGKOOK. YOU WILL GONNA REGRET IT.I'M GONNA FUCK YOU SO HARD . STOP TOUCHING YOURSELF I DON'T LIKE IT. HOW DARE YOU "

Jungkook becomes scared but still doesn't stop and soon cum in front of him.
And then he untied Taehyung's hands and he was harshly pulled in a passionate kiss by him.

Taehyung said in his ears " I'M GONNA RUIN YOU SLUT.. TODAY I'M GOING TO BREAK YOUR BITCHY ATTITUDE"
in a deep voice.

Jungkook got scared he knows he fucked up but deep down he's excited as well.

Taehyung lifted him like a sack bag and went to their bedroom and pushed him in front of the large mirror which was hanging on the wall and said in Jungkook's ear in a deep voice" NOW I'M GONNA RUIN YOU IN FRONT OF THIS MIRROR AND YOU HAVE TO WATCH HOW YOU GONNA MOAN UNDER ME AND EVERY TIME YOU TRY TOUCH YOURSELF THEN YOU WILL GONNA REMEMBER HOW I FUCKED YOU IN FRONT OF IT. WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM MY NAME FOR THE ENTIRE DAY YOU SLUT. YOU WILL GONNA BEG FOR IT. TODAY I'M GOING TO SHOW YOU HOW THE SLUTS ARE TREATED."

(Ok I'm not gonna right more rest y'all imagine by yourself ✋🏻🙂 I'm innocent child)

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Ok cuties that's all for today's chapter 👀

Hope you all like it.🥲

Ignore the mistakes.

I thought to include some other ships moments.

If any of you don't like it then let me know about it.😇

Don't forget to vote and comment 😁

Meet y'all with the next update 😽

Take care you all ❤️ bye bye 👋🏻